Fourteen

Going through the portal felt like you falling a kind of falling that made it seem like it would never end, before we finally made it to our destination. I had to lean against the wall for support. I don't think I'd ever get used to that feeling.

"Thanks for the warning."

"I had to get us out of there." Was all he said making me look up at him.

"All those years ago you blocked a part of me. I'm not mad, I know you had no choice but I just want to know why."

He sighed suddenly looking very tired and took a seat a martini suddenly appeared in his hand.

I moved to sit across from him but that's when chaos erupted. Ten maybe fifteen circle members burst through the door.

Warlock's were fighting every where. One saw me standing there and sent me and wicked smile and made his way to me and before I could think I had my dagger in hand I threw it into his neck. I was shocked not only had it landed there but I had just taken a life.

I didn't give myself too much time to dwell on that fact and I pulled my dagger from his neck blood splattered all over me. Izzy was so going to kill me.

I found my self being cornered by three Circle members and I gripped my dagger. One by one they attacked and one by one they fell. The strength and speed Rune burned, finally being used. I stepped over the bodies and saw it was just me and Magnus left it the room. The warlocks must have fled.

I saw a circle member, trying to sneak up on Magnus and before he could realize it, my dagger embedded into the back of his skull, he immediately dropped.

Magnus turned to me for a spilt second to looked at me shocked before he continued to fight the last man. His cat eyes shined as he used his power to throw the guy across the room.

The man began to taunt Magnus before an arrow made its way into his leg giving Magnus enough time to finish him off. Alec and Magnus talked not noticing me yet. I took that time to retrieve my dagger.

I pulled my dagger out more blood adding to what was already on me I didn't even notice it anymore. I looked up and saw Magnus flirting with my mate. Can't I have just one Mate where no one is trying to steal them from me.

"Magnus stop flirting with my mate please." Drawing the attention to me. Alec turned to me and looked at me in shock.

I didn't blame him I couldn't imagine what I looked like. I looked down at my once white dress and saw it was red and it didn't help I held the bloody dagger in my hand. I don't know why I couldn't put it down.

Alec rushed to me and immediately began to look me over.

"Alec, calm down. It's not mine." I tried to calm him. He relaxed only slightly. Before I could even process the door being slammed open my dagger was out of my hand and in a wall an inch away from my sister.

They all jumped back in shock.

"Well it's a good thing my aim is bad." I tired to lighten the mood. It didn't work.

So I just kept my mouth shut and retrieved my dagger from the wall. "I'm gonna go try to help the wounded."

And with that, I walked out the door. It didn't take long for the rest to join me. Holding a piece of fabric to a warlock head trying to stop the bleeding. Magnus walked in and started getting portals ready for them to go to a better safe house.

I leaned up against a wall as he cleared out everyone and thanked Clary for saving a young warlocks life.

"I heard what you did for Zoe. You risked your life without hesitation, to save a young warlock child."