( 49 )

"huh?" jake says as he hears his door open. he gets out of bed and freezes as he sees heeseung standing there, the most lost he can ever be. without any thoughts heeseung attacks jake in a hug and starts crying, jake rubbing his back. "ow babes..."

"i-i'm so sorry for everything... i shouldn't be t-the one crying now... i-i feel so selfish now.... i-i just disappeared f-for some days while y-you needed t-the comfort and love... i-i'm such a bad b-boyfriend..." heeseung says while trying to calm down. jake just takes him to the couch and sits down with him.

"first of all, i'm so happy to see you right now, that's the most important thing now, you aren't selfish because you have feelings too and you need to let them out too and it's okay, i luckily had sunoo around me, we have a whole future ahead of us with a lot of comfort and love, only if you promise me to never disappear like that again" jake says and looks into heeseung's eyes, heeseung nodding. jake smiles softly and gives heeseung a kiss. "i love you heeseung, please remember that"

"mhm... i l-love you too jake" heeseung says and jake smiles a little bit more. he pecks heeseung's forehead and holds his hand, saying 'so what happened after the fight?' heeseung takes a deep breath. "well mr.seo t-took me with him and i'm o-officially expelled for 3 months..."

"what??!! did yeonjun get expelled too????"

"s-sadly not... i've read sunghoon's texts a-and he told me that yeonjun h-had a lot of bandages... i was so mad when i-i read that so, i walked around t-the city and might have broken s-some things... now i-i'm just too much into my f-feelings because i fucked up my s-school... fucked up with my f-friends... you got involved and hurt... s-sunoo... it's all my f-fault, my life is falling a-apart..."

"hey hey, no, it's not your fault... it's still and will always be the jocks that are making the things worse... you always tried your best to make things better and that needs to be highlighted here, it's maybe cliche but my life is so much better with you in it and i don't want you to be out of it, things will be better eventually, it's something i need to tell myself too but as long as we're in it together we can beat the whole world, we will find a way to make sure that they will get the treatment you're getting right now"

"you're really the b-best thing that has ever happened to me... i'll try t-to make the best out of it, i just wanna spend the most t-time with you right now..." heeseung says and in response jake gives him a kiss.