( 4 )

as heeseung walks over to the room where he needs to be he gets more nervous, the hospital isn't really his favorite place. he arrives at the room and wants to knock on the door but it's already being opened by someone that makes heeseung's heart skip a beat.

"lee heeseung?" and heeseung just nods. "i'm doctor sim and i'll be helping you, please come in" and that's what heeseung does. he walks past doctor sim and sits down on the chair, doctor sim doing the same on his own chair. "so, i guess you're coming for your cheek?"

"yeah..."

"what happened?"

"someone punched me at school" heeseung says and by surprise doctor sim softly grabs onto heeseung's face and looks closely at the wound. at some point he holds it a bit too tight so heeseung hisses a bit. "a-auw"

"oh im sorry" doctor sim let's heeseung go and goes over to a drawer when he gets some supplies. he comes back and makes heeseung sit in front of him, pulling him closer on his chair. heeseung gulps as he sees how close he is to doctor sim now. "okay this can sting so if it's getting to much just yell"

heeseung just nods and sees him put something onto a cotton. he softly grabs heeseung's face again and gets closer to get a better look at the wound. he applies the cotton onto heeseung's wound, making him hiss a bit. without any notice heeseung grips tightly onto the doctor's leg and doctor sim just let's it all happen.

"okay done" doctor sim says and throws away the cotton. heeseung sighs out of relief because it wasn't that bad after all. then he looks down at his hand and quickly pulls it back, getting a bit awkward. "it's okay, don't worry, so i cleaned up your wound and it is a deep cut but not that deep to get stitches so i'll put on a bandage, it will disappear in 2 weeks so put on a new bandage 3 times a week so there wont get any infections in there"

"yeah i will do that, thank you so much"

"of course no problem" doctor sim says with a smile and puts on the bandage on heeseung's wound. they lock eyes for some seconds but heeseung leans back and gulps. "so, why didn't you go to the school nurse?"

"seemed too risky, been fighting with these guys quite a lot and i've been caught 4 times now by the principal, one more time and i'll be expelled so i'm avoiding it as much as i can"

"ah okay, i get that, try to not get into any trouble, don't wanna see you here again and even if you come you probably won't see me again" doctor sim says and heeseung frowns just a little bit. he hasn't even said anything further than this but it already feels like he's getting rejected again. "i'm not really from this department, most the time i'm helping with bigger incidents but just for today i'm doing the minor incidents, last school year i graduated so i'm pretty new here"

"ohh in that way, well i'm glad i could be one of your patients today" heeseung says with a smile and gets up. he says goodbye and walks to the door but stops when he hears doctor sim speak again. "my name is jake by the way, it was nice to meet you heeseung"

"it was nice to meet you too jake, thank you for helping me" heeseung smiles and leaves the room, finally letting himself blush. jake smiles softly and feels this nice feeling go through his body. both didn't think this would happen but without any explanation it just went the way it went and they're not mad about it.