( 41 )

"heeseung...?" sunghoon says as he spots heeseung at one of the tables. heeseung frowns as he sees his best friend at the wedding of his boyfriends parents. they both get over to each other and the confusion keeps on getting more. "what are you doing here...?"

"what are you doing here...?" heeseung asks sunghoon back and it just stays silent for some seconds as they look at each other. people start to talk a bit more louder as the bride and groom make their way over to them.

"have you seen sunoo and jake????" the bride asks and all they can do is shake their head, in some type of way without thinking first. then heeseung's heart starts to skip a beat as he sees sunoo's parents in front of him and as he hears both those names get out of her mouth. "oh my gosh, this can't be happening"

"may i ask what's wrong with sunoo and jake?" heeseung asks as calm as possible because he can clearly see she's stressing.

"well sunoo has been managing this whole wedding and jake helped him, it needs to start now but they're both not here, we'll not start without them" the groom explains and heeseung only has more questions popping up in his head.

"well uhm.... haha, i'm here as jake's boyfriend and now also of course sunoo's friend.... i totally didn't know they were related to each other..." heeseung confesses and sunghoon's mouth falls open as he finally knows the truth about heeseung and sunoo's friendship.

"it's something that never came up then... what a small world we live in then... i think we also never mentioned what our whole situation was, we seemed like such a normal family but i'm jake's dad and she's sunoo's mom, they're step brothers as i think you may know"

"yeah yeah... wow... this absolutely explains a lot... but okay enough about this confusion that i have, let's find them" heeseung says and they all nod. 'we'll wait here until you're back with them' the bride says. "okay then, we'll be back as soon as possible"

"i'm sure they're not far from here" sunghoon says before they both start looking around again for sunoo and jake. "so you're friends with sunoo? like real good friends?"

"yeah for a couple of years now but we kept it on a low in public... i'm sorry i didn't tell you... he's your boyfriend now after all"

"not yet... but it's okay, it's funny how i knew that there was something going on between you two but gosh i immediately got so jealous but now it's all for nothing" sunghoon chuckles and heeseung does the same. 'well now you know and we're all taken now so it's okay' heeseung says and then spots sunoo's phone. "exactly yeah- oh his phone! gimme that"

heeseung gives sunghoon sunoo's phone and he immediately unlocks it, leaving heeseung speechless. he goes over to the tracking app and sees that jake is somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

"how did you...?"

"you're that bad of a friend huh? i may know his code and i know he tracks jake's phone, it's not that crazy as you think, i promise" sunghoon says and all heeseung can think of is that it's actually a typical thing for sunoo to do. "okay but are we gonna go there?"

"yeah we need to, at least we can find jake but i'm sure sunoo is with him so let's go before it's getting too late"