( 35 )

heeseung says goodbye to sunoo and they separate their ways so that no one will notice that they entered school together. as sunoo keeps on walking he notices that yeonjun is following. he fastens his pace but it seems like yeonjun is catching up on him. just as yeonjun wants to pass him he stops him.

"are you following me??" sunoo asks and yeonjun just frowns, trying to hide his smirk. yeonjun answers with 'no i'm just heading to class, why?' and sunoo starts to feel bad. "ow... i'm sorry that i stopped you then"

"just because i'm your boyfriend's enemy doesn't mean i'm getting to you too, you're excluded from them"

"he's not my boyfriend..." sunoo says and yeonjun grins. yeonjun gets closer to sunoo and traps him between his arms against the wall. sunoo gulps and looks down to the ground but yeonjun makes him look up.

"are you by any chance free then next week saturday?" yeonjun asks and sunoo shakes his head, not daring to say any word. yeonjun let's out a chuckle and leans in to whisper. "let me know if you'll change your mind"

yeonjun grins and leaves sunoo alone. sunoo takes a deep breath and starts to re-think about what just happened. did yeonjun just try to ask him out? they've never interacted with each other so could this be something about the situation of heeseung's group and the jocks?

"hey babes" sunghoon wraps an arm around sunoo's waist and gives him a quick kiss. as he looks into sunoo's eyes he sees the worry. "what's wrong?"

"just some stress a-again for the wedding..."

"ow babes, it's really gonna be okay, you did your best and i'm sure everyone will enjoy it plus i'll be there with you so no worries" sunghoon says and sunoo softly hugs him. sunghoon hugs back and gives him a peck on his head. "wanna skip class...?"

"only this time..."

"i'll make sure to get that stress out of your head"