( 12 )

"okay so we meet up at your apartment?" sunoo asks and heeseung nods. they just got out of history class and are now walking towards the library to pick up some books before they need to go to their next class. they just keep on talking with each other until someone wraps an arm around sunoo. "let me guess, sunghoon?"

"guessed that correctly babes~"

"stop with that, i already told you we're nothing" sunoo says and takes sunghoon's arm off of him. he rolls his eyes and walks into the history section. sunghoon grin's and looks over to heeseung, who is just standing there awkwardly.

"so you're really going for him huh?"

"yeah, i've been thinking about what you said and i really like him, i won't dump him after some months" sunghoon says and heeseung just walks past him. sunghoon sighs and walks after heeseung. "i really mean it! these past girlfriends and boyfriends weren't my type! so yes i quickly dumped them but sunoo is different, he makes me feel something..."

"but you act differently, dress differently, look i know i told you he doesn't like people who get in trouble but please dont try to change yourself" heeseung says but he quickly realizes he's already exposing way too much. sunghoon gulps and gets closer to heeseung to ask 'did he say that?' and heeseung slowly nods. "kind off... he's just playing hard to get but he likes you the way you are"

"oh my gosh, can't you like ask him more of what he wants? you're his history partner so you spend some time with him"

"ey man this is going too far, just be yourself and do your best with showing you really like him, you're the park sunghoon, can a boy like him really get through you that easily??" heeseung says while looking at sunghoon, the other responds with a nod and leaves heeseung. after some seconds sunoo gets over to him and chuckles. "gosh i almost exposed everything"

"you mostly did, now he knows i like him but i like it that you said i'm playing hard to get, hearing that he dumped his exes that fast makes me really curious on what he's gonna do, gotta be more on the watch for him"

"mhm sorry..." heeseung says but sunoo says it's all okay. they both continue searching for the books they need and say goodbye when the bell rings. just as heeseung predicted he sees the jocks again and they keep on looking at him. heeseung fastens his pace towards the classroom and sits down, laying his head down on the table. "it seems like they're everywhere now..."