( 2 )

"how many times do i need to pull you up to my office mister lee? i would like to keep this space for good stuff but you keep on coming for the wrong stuff even tho you're a student with good grades" mr.seo says as he finally sits down on his chair with a deep sign, eyes still looking at heeseung who is standing there in silence. "i get that you have nothing to say but this is the 4th time i've caught you, i would've already expelled you from school but as i said your grades are still good so there's no issue on that part, i'll arrange a talk with your friends and the others, i want you all to talk it out as the grown up men you all are, i then want nothing to happen again but if i catch you one more time i will expel you for 3 months"

"okay sir"

"good, now go tell your friends you're all still safe but know the consequences, i'll keep an eye on you all" mr.seo says and heeseung bows before leaving his office, immediately walking into his friends but seeing sunoo at the end of the hall. he quickly nods and sunoo smiles lightly before disappearing before heeseung's friends see him.

"and? are we fucked?" jay asks.

"not yet, if he will catch us one more time than he'll expel us for 3 months, we'll also have a talk with the others to talk it out like grown men" heeseung says with a sigh.

"yeah okay if he catches us so we just need to make sure he doesn't catch us!" jungwon yells a little bit too loud and sunghoon shushes him. heeseung starts walking while shaking his head, the others of course going after him.

"he's serious, if we will be expelled for 3 months than our parents will be the ones who will beat us up, what will we do in those 3 months? our last exams are soon so we can't fuck this up, we wanna make it to our last year right??" heeseung turns around and his friends all nod. "see, so we just need to keep it low, no fighting anymore"

"but you know we can't keep it in if we see them... especially if our day was already rough" sunghoon says with concern but stating some facts.

"then let's go take boxing classes, kick some pillows, i don't know, just something" and right at that point the school bel rings. "okay guys, i'll see you after class"

"mhmm" the others hum and they all go their separate ways to go to class. just as when heeseung wants to walk through the corner he bumps into someone. he quickly says sorry but as he look up into the person's face he immediately takes it back. "yeonjun."

"can't you fucking watch out?!" yeonjun snaps at heeseung and it's already crossing his line.

"say that to yourself but we'll be late to class so let it go." heeseung wants to avoid this conversation by walking past yeonjun but yeonjun grabs his arms tightly. heeseung look back at yeonjun wanting to say something but before he knows he gets punched in the face, falling down on the ground. "what the f-fuck..."

"because of you we keep on getting in trouble with the principle. i'm not done with you yet heeseung. you can't avoid me." yeonjun says before leaving heeseung alone, who touches his cheek and seeing a bit of blood on it. he gets up and looks around, luckily no one was around. he really needs to get checked up now but the school nurse wont be the best idea.

"hospital it will be..."