( 10 )

"thanks again that i could stay some days at your apartment, still in shock that you trust me this much with your apartment, what if i burned it down or stole something?" heeseung says as jake comes back from the kitchen with two coffee. jake chuckles and sits down next to heeseung on the couch.

"look at my apartment, everything is still at the place as it was before and it seems like you didn't even stayed here for 6 days, i'm just glad someone used this apartment, as a doctor i mostly live at the hospital or at my parents house" jake chuckles and heeseung hums with a small smile. "you can always come if you need anything, even when i'm not home, you know the code"

"we're complete strangers, you shouldn't trust me that much and i'm just a patient and it could seem very biased..." heeseung says with a light pout and jake gets a little bit closer to him. heeseung gulps and sees him getting closer and closer. "jake..." and then jake gives a soft kiss on heeseung's forehead.

"i would like to get to know you more" jake backs away a little bit but they're still very close to each other. heeseung nods with a light smile and it seems like everything is happening just so naturally but before they know they hear the door open. "oh fuck"

"what...?"

"it's my step brother... please hide in my room" jake quickly says and heeseung looks at him with confusing. jake just pushes heeseung off the couch and heeseung just runs over to jake's room, locking himself up. then sunoo walks into the living room and frowns. "oh hey there"

"were you just talking to someone?" sunoo asks and jake tries to find an logical answer 'yeah on the phone' jake lies and sunoo raises his brows. "then why do you have 2 coffee???"

"other wise i can't get through the day, even at the hospital i live on like 5 cups of coffee, it's a habit" jake says and now it seems like sunoo isn't suspecting him anymore, it just sounds like such a jake thing to do. "okay but like i know i said you could just come in any time but gosh you scared the shit out of me"

"well sorry, i knew you were home so that's why"

"you knew i was in my apartment...?"

"you forget stuff so easily, i can track your phone dummy" sunoo says and jake once again reminds himself that sunoo indeed knows so much more than he thinks. "but i came by because mom made too much kimchi, i know there's never too much kimchi but she wanted me to give you some so that you could eat it"

"aahh that's so sweet, when i have more time again i'll come by, my shifts are so close to each other that going home is a bit too far now" jake gets up and takes the kimchi to put it in the fridge. sunoo says 'it's all fine, mom and dad get it' and jake smiles lightly. then suddenly hear someone yelp and jake's eyes widen a bit. "uhm probably the neighbour"

"okay... you're acting weird but oh well, hospitals makes you go crazy~ i'll leave you alone now" sunoo says and jake disagrees with him, making sunoo just giggle. he gives jake a quick hug before going again. jake sighs out of relief and immediately knocks on his bedroom door.

"heeseung??" then heeseung opens the door and jake sees the pain on his face. "what happened?"

"i hit my toe on the end of your bed, i wanted to scream but i stopped myself, did you hear me?"

"we did but i said it was my neighbour... just try to calm down and try to move your toe sometimes" jake says and heeseung nods. this was so close, sunoo almost saw that heeseung was in jake's apartment. jake doesn't know sunoo and heeseung are friends, heeseung doesn't know sunoo and jake are step brother, sunoo doesn't know that his step brother and best friend are crushing on each other. how long can they keep that from each other?