Chapter 31 - It is, what it is (1)

Things progressing really smoothly for both Lain and Kaku.
The important information being passed by telepathy user make things faster.
Lain, like actual heroes, going to the East of Java Island to help other region. While Kaku (and me) clearing the small West area, clearing the 'rubbish' left behind by him.
Each day, notifications of region became safezone keep popping. Also some others region from other nation started their crusade.
From Texas, Beijing, Pyongyang, Hokkaido, Makkah, and so on, and so forth.
And now, a whole week has passed since the start of 'catastrophe'.
Right now, I was doing nothing. 
I also gained nothing from helping clearing region bosses no matter how many contribution I dealt.
The random skill box from first boss still is there, waiting for me to use it.
'Random Skill Box', a plot tool to make it, so the main character became overpowered simply by luck.
Luckily, I am not a 'main character', so I opened it, hoping for something to synergies with the 2 skill I have.
10 Cards was flying in my vision.
I can't see what in front of it, as no matter how fast I move, the back side of the cards always blocking me.
And then, something clicked.
I activated Astral Vision, and jackpot!
I can see, and heck, even read the description.
[Black Bone]
[Flagging Rights]
[Lock-in]
[Fly Magic]
[Mana Absorption}
[Sword Mastery]
[Hawk's Eye]
[Owl's Ears]
[Strike]
And lastly, a good-looking ones. The card desain itself is so flashy, screaming that it was 'High Rank Skill'.
[Magic Nullification]
Yeah, no way.
[Nullifies 'Known' Magic]
[Passive]
[Activation Condition : Body Parts getting critically damaged by magic once.]
This was practically tailor made for me.
But, I don't know whether Astral Vision 'damage' was a 'magic' one.
Stella have a magic capabilities anyway, she could damage me to critical points if I asked her, I guess?
I took Magic Nullification.
The moment I grabbed it, a feeling, a warm breeze was circling around me.
[Magic Nullifcation activated.]
[List of Known Magic:

Waterball
Wind Slash
Wind Bomb
Wind   ]
As expected, a magic that I saw through Astral Vision also listed here. But, is it really became 'known' just from seeing it once?

[Oi, You Human of the Earth, is adapting way too fast!]
[This left US no other choice, other than advancing the plan sooner!]
[Rejoice!]
Suddenly, a huge tremor was felt. 
Astral Vision was forcibly activated for unknown reason, and the world once again, getting some changes.
Huge towers, domes and 'buildings' popping out from underground everywhere I see.
Whether it in a forests, mountains, desserts, even on...no it more like underwater.

[We decided to sped up the plan and Summoned these dungeons just for you earthlings!]
[Have Fun and Good Luck!]

I tried to enter one of these 'dungeons' with Astral Vision, but something invisible was really blocking me from entering, that Astral Vision forcibly got cut.
Yeah, something fishy about these so called dungeons, it even got it's own section on the status screen albeit it still have nothing in it.

===============================

"Kaku, you know what those dungeons means right?"
"Yeah."
"I want to go there, but first teach me Appraisal."
"Already did, you already have it."
"What do you mean?"
"You used the random skill box right?"
"...how do you know?"
"You have 2 new skills in my appraisal box."
"But, Magic Nullification huh? Not bad, but not the best since it's a counter-measure by knowledge and not spontaneus one."
"Anyway, you just need re-imagine, what are you doing when you acquired Appraisal."
"Also, that one dungeon with tower-like building near Monas monument was good for you, I suppose."
"Don't die there, or someone would be sad."
"Will you?"
"You know who, right?"

Appraisal already acquired, huh?
No way it's because Astral Vision reading random skill card, yep no way.
Astral Vision activated, I was searching for the tower-like dungeons he suggest me to enter.
Dungeon spotted, and woah, the monster carcasses from a week ago already gone but the battlefield stay the same except a random tower sprouting from underground, of course.

"Hey, Stella."
"Hmm? What's wrong?"
"Push me with your water magic."
"what."
"Like, use your magic with all your might to kill me."
"Do it yourself."
"Who do you think I am, Rinka?"
"Someone that loves me?"
"Exactly, and losing something precious is hard for human."
"I want to get water magic immunity, I get a skill so strong, it need a bunch of preparation to activate.
"Well, we could do it next time. I'll be going."
"Huh?"
"Where you go?"
"Death."
"I want to go with you."
"No."
"But, you know what? I don't think I even have the power to stop you."
"Just do whatever you want."