Chapter 2 - 12/02/2023

Right now, I'm strolling through the city, trying to kill my boredom of doing same thing over and over. Well soon enough this act of strolling will also became the same thing I do over and over, because I always go with this very same path all the time. 

"Oh, is that perhaps Rinka that I see?" Eko suddenly behind me. He was always mysteriously behind me every time.
"Why must I met you outside the school out of all my non-existing friends?" 
"Don't be like that. Also do you remember that one time we go to a concert together?" He match my walking speed to try talking and liven the conversations. Just how much an extrovert are you?
"I'm sorry, My brain automatically delete fragment of memory that I do not consider important for my life. And why must I remember going to a concert with a male bro, even if I am like this, I'm still a normal human being."
"Why don't you try writing diary to fix those short term memory? Haha." Eko said, jokingly
"Wait, that's actually good way. The thing is, what are you doing here? I'm just trying to kill my boredom but you definitely have something to do ain't it?"
"Who are you? Where did you kidnap Rinka? I'll call the police in 3 seconds." HIs face really serious. 
"I'm Yuu, Rinka is still gaming on his home." Attacks jokes, with another jokes.
"Haha, well I'm going that direction. See ya at school." He pointed towards a mall.
"A date huh? Good luck."
"As if, it's just a friend wanting to check things together."
"And that 'friend' is a girl ain't it? Good luck! You can't fool me, we've been friend for a decade now."

A Diary huh?
Why not, I guess.
I bought a diary book on my way home. It's just a basic book with basic cover.
"I'm home~." Even if there's nobody at home, it's just became a habit for me.
I get to my room, booted my PC, and opened my games. And just like that, the day is over.

==================================================

Diary 12/02/2023
My Name is Rinka Yuu, a "male" high-school student. I woke up daily at 05:00, take a bath, eat breakfast and go to school at 06.15, it's take around 15 to 30 minutes to school depending on the traffic, simply because I choose a rather far from home school so I don't see anyone I know from middle-school. And school start at 07.00, it's by my standard is too early but whatever. I go straight home after school at 16:00 and arrive around 16:30 because it's the time for people either from work or school, go home. I sort my school thingy, get changed and play some video games to wait for my parent go home for dinner, or I make them myself. Usually I go to bed at 22:00 but now I staying up to 24:00 to play some games. Unhealthy indeed, but I already make a promise with myself to not hold back and lie to myself ever again. This is Me.

A good start, or is it? Whatever, nobody gonna read this anyway.