Chapter 29 - Next Level (3)

I decided to stop Astral Vision.
I need the 'sleep', as I , is also a human. Sleep is necessary to give your brain some break time, so get a sleep!
Like a timeskip, morning arrives. I don't even dreamed about anything as my brain definitely need some rest after all these new things.
"Ah, you're awake."
Stella, was playing with some sort of flying water ball?
"Look at this, this is so fun!"
Magic, huh? She practically looks like controlling, no, 'manipulating' might be the better word for this as the ball moving the same direction as her eyes.
"Even you can be childish sometimes, huh?"
A ball of water, splashed right into my face, right after I made that remarks.
"I am childish indeed, so please, take care of this childish girlfriend."
Who knows that such water can afflict this much of damage if the water have really high pressure huh? It's hurts, it really was hurt.
I tried to activate Pain Intolerance, but the trigger has not met yet.
Lucky~
"Ah, you're awak-"
Kaku entered the room, as I showered by endless ball of water, albeit weaker.
"Anyway, I don't want to do this, but can you locate those 'heroes' of West Java region?"
Ah, Stella face, became red-ish, full of embarrassment. Cute.
"Umm-"
"I won't question what you're doing to him, at all. Go on."
What the heck. Is this really what a father will do to their daughter?
"West Java region?"
I activated the status screen, a dejavu hit me as I saw the region reclaimed notification.
"I see."
"Sure, I could do that."
"But first, I'm hungry."
"I cooked something and I have a leftovers, want it?"
Stella, trying to regain her 'dignity'.
Not too shabby. I can't be picky at this situation.
"So, I use the vision to locate their community?"
"Right. I have made some calculations but the area is so big, I don't think it'll be right at my calculations."
"Mhmm, as the payment, teach me the so called Appraisal of yours."
Without waiting for an answer, I activated Astral Vision, finding the area of the 'dreams'.
I focused every power I have towards having bigger vision, sacrificing the reach of sounds for this astral body as it'll overwhelm me.
"Can you hear me, Rinka?"
A sound.
So far, yet so close.
I tried to move my mouth, I tried to say something.
"I could hear you, what's wrong?"
"Nothing."
I feel something poking at my face, but I can't see it.
What the heck happened to my body.
Navigating through the lands, the rivers, the forests, and then stumbled upon the battlefield that the Astral Vision guided me to.
Navigating the surrounding of the area.
Found them.
I reduce the vision, taking back the hearing.
"So, found anything yet?"
"Yeah, I find them. Deactivating Astral Vision."
I opened my eyes, to see Stella face was really close.
"what are you doing?"
She took a step back, hastily, almost making herself tripped.
"Woah."
"n-nothing."
What's wrong with her today?
"Anyway, I find the location."
"If you want Appraisal, follow me to that place then."
"I mean, how else would you reach it if not for me to guide you?"
"Oh wait, you was already planning to do it, huh?"
"It was the most obvious bait I scatter, why the obvious seems to be even more harder to catch?"
"I dunno."

Before The Catastropheजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें