CHAPTER 49

Adi pov:

All the four of us in our private plane. We reach there after a long journey.

When we depart there our few men come to welcome us. We went to our
vaccation home there in Australia. We rest for the day. Ekshan told me
they will meet my doctor tomorrow. I said okay.

.

"How are you feeling, Adi Ranganthan?," the doctor ask.
I nod my head. "I am doing good."

Doctor: That's good to hear.
He smile and check my few report.

Adi: Is everything okay with me?

Doctor: You are fine. Your health is getting better. I'm proud of you, Adi.
   He check the report carefully.

I had a few talk with him and after he call Ekshan and had a few talk with
him after. I waited till they finish.
     I saw at Ekshan coming out holding a report in his hand. He look confuse, I can tell that from his face. "Did you wanna play billards ?," I ask him.
    He smile and nod his head. "I don't expect that.," he says.

We drive to the playroom. People roam crazy over there. It's a thud crazy party. Drunk teens danicng, swaying their hip. They are enjoying their soon miss teen. Girls showing their sexy moves pool dance. Boys, man throwing money on the dance girls.
    We ignore them and go inside the billards  room.  Few people were playing there too. Ekshan pass me the  cue almost throwing. I smirk and catch it.

"Bet?," he ask.

I check the tip of  cue and say, "Your choice?"

"Okay. 10 shots.," he choose the bet. I got no defense against him. It's esay for the bet cause side of the room liquor store is attach. We start our first play. Ekshan go first. He is hard to beat, a good player. We strike the balls almost about twenty minutes play. I genuinely enjoy this. Ekshan loose the first play.

He got 10 shots.

He tolarate drinks very well, I guess. He is not drunk till for now.

Again, I loose.

"Good game.," he say and pass me the 10 shots. I take it.
Man of words.

And I guess gulping down the fire vodka down the throat bruns well. I take every shots down my throat. Drunk game is also fun.

"Ready?," he ask. I wipe of the liqiour from my lip with back of my hand.
"Ready.," I say and we start the game.
Fifteen minutes later.
    My lose.

"Beting the top player is quite not a easy game.," he says proudly. He is.
"What did Dr. Grey said?," I ask taking a shot of vodka.

He stare at me for seconds and glass of himself and play stiring them keeping his graze over the liqiour bottle arrange symmitrically over the sections. I stay for his response. He gave his graze over me. He meant something.

"You play poker face quite neatly in your business.," he pause. I don't wish to utter a word. All I do is listen to his clever talks. "It was so good that even I can't predict it.," he smile. "But you know Adi. Aishwary is scarifying her life for you. She was there when you are loosing everything, she stays every high and down for you. Mehek told me she cry every moments seeing you.," Ekshan point me. "For you, she can't step her own house."

I can't get what he is trying to mean by that.

"Her father kick her out from her own home. "

Istart to take the remaining shots again.

"Your report were fine.," he says finally. "Every injure part of your brain is getting normal. Are you still gonna play that poker face, Adi Ranganathan."