CHAPTER 47

Adi pov:

   I knew the name Adore. It attach to me. I don't know who is she? what is she? but, I think something inside me telling me 'you know her'
   The girl in front of me, she stare at me like she is egar to know. And I am eagr too. To know who is she? Who is she haunting me in my dream. I know something has happen to me but I don't know what happened. I can't remember nothing.

   "Adore.", she murmur softly.

"You know her?", I ask. She shake her head.
   "No. But I promise I will give her to you, Adi.", her voice crack. Is she ready to cry? Why? She cry alot. Crying baby.

End pov.

The morning pass. Adi took his medicine and asleep again. He is peaceful when he is asleep. Ekshan and Mehek come to visit them.

"He is asleep.", Aishwary say. Mehek accompany with Aishwary. They even told they with stay with her. Ekshan watch over Adi and his company. He was busy to look over comapnies and Adi. He let trustworthy close people watch them. He want time for Adi.

   The evening Mehek was keeping comapny with Aishwary.

"How is he? Did he deny you?", Mehek ask watering the roses there. Once Adi cry remembeirng his mother.
   Aishwary sigh and shake her head. "No, he didn't. He feel pity for me."

"Pity?", Mehek ask.
    Aishwary nod. "Yes, he say he feel pity of me. I am kick of my own house, my fiance betray me. I'm his helper. Wait, what did Ekshan told to him?"
    Mehek laugh out. Aishwary stop her. "It's not funny." Aishwary is frustrated and funny at same time.

Aishwary ask " How is maa and papa? I wanna see them but," Aishwary sigh and continue. "But I wonder will they accept me as their daughter again. I am a abad daughter." Mehek hug Aishwary and console her.
    "Don't think serious. It's better to live Adi rather than that rapist. I am here. Don't worry much. Everything will be in best place."
The two women were trying to find some like in darkness.

   "Mehek", Ekshan call. They both turn. Ekshan was there with Adi. "We are staying here. Adi agree it.", Ekshan says.

   The two women were making dinner. Ekshan was accompanying Adi talking his few past, trying to make him regain a little.

"You quarrel always with your girlfriend.", Ekshan says.
   Adi watch him with untrust look. "Really?". Ekshan nod his head.
   "Yes, dude. You did. You even once told me your gf call you 'kutee'." Adi look at Ekshan with surprise look. He seems like processing his mind.
   "She will be chural. How can she call someone 'kutee'. But you are wrong, friend my Adore will never call me like that."

   Aishwary watch him with done face. "How can he call me a dainty woman? My mother call me chural."
   Mehek says slicing thr tomatoes, "Advantage of being patient of amnesia. "

   They have their dinner. During the dinner Mehek ask how's the food.

Adi reply, "Fine."
   Aishwary sigh she speak herself, "I don't know what amnesia done to him. He became cold rock. If he was in right mind state he will praise me Joel Robuchin's daughter. "

   "Who? What amnesia? Joel Robuchin's daughter? Robuchin daughter is Sophie. Whom Joel are you talking of? ", Adi ask being in confuse. He look so serious.

   Aishwary stare at him with done face. " I am talking about the girl sitting here. Here, here. " She point herself hitting the table.

Adi gaze her for seconds and start digging his dinner, murmur something under his breath. "Your fiance did a great things. He left for good. How could he marry such insane girl? "

   "What? ", Aishwary ask being heard his murmur. 'He take his chance very well. Like he told her before. Adi Ranganathan never miss a chance. He roast her very well.'

Mehek and Ekshan don't utter a words enjoying their drama. If Adi is fine, Aishwary will grab his hair. Adi once told Ekshan the most thing he is afraid of is Aishwary.

    After dinner Mehek suggest to play a game. Truth or Dare.

They were sitting circling around the table. "Okay I will start.", Mehek say and spin the bottle.

    AISHWARY.

Mehek: Truth or dare?

Aishwary: Hmm... truth.

Adi: What's your name?
Before no one could say anything Adi ask first. Everyone stay silent. Yes, Aishwary never told him her name. When she tried in the hospital, he cut off telling her he don't know her.

Aishwary smile soft with teary eye and say, "Parvati."

   Parvati. Parvati.

Adi murmur, "Parvati."

   Next,

   Adi.

Aishwary: If you meet your Adore how will you know her?
    Adi stay quite and stare at Parvati, he knows. He smile soft and says,

"Her eyes. Her hazel eyes. If I can't recognize her face, I knew her eyes. She got hazel eyes, stare at me with no lies. I can't only remember her eyes."
   Everyone stay silent.

"Who are you?"

   The question ask before and now again but with different emotions.

   Adi pov:

   My heart told me, you know her. The woman front of me with same hazel eyes with my adore. When Ekshan take me out, I heard a similar voice. I search for it. It was hers. She was laughing there.
   Why she is so familiar to me? Sometimes my heart told me she someone you are searching for. And I knew I am searching for someone. Someone I feel connected with.
   When I gain consious in hospital I got a dream which I dream of searching for someone. My mind search for her. My adore. When I sleep I saw her. I can't see her. She hide from me. I run after her in my dream but she run away.
    She is my Shadow dainty.

And when I look at the woman front of me. I always feel like she is. But she told her name is Parvati. That's not my adore.

Who are you?

Here comes new chapter❤
So comment💬 did Adi will get to Aishwary? Or he will stay in his own life and start a new life of himself ?