CHAPTER 17

The morning light rays fall on the face of the girl who is still in her dreamland. She cover her face with her plam, pulling up the blanket she groan.
Suddenly she open her eyes.

"Ekshan ji! "
The beautiful calm morning was greet by the name of his. Mehek wake up quietly and move towards the bed, but there was no one.

"Ekshan? "

Ekshan have gone to work. She look at her he wall clock hang over the wall, it's already 7:30usually Ekshan will go at 7or before. Mehek went out of the room in hurry.

"Maa! "

"Mehek? What happen? Are you alright?
Ekshan told, you are not well, you slept late yesterday. Are you alright now? "

"Me-e? not well? "

"Yes! What happen? Mehek? "

"O-h I was not well yesterday. Yes. Did Ekshan went to work? "

"Yes."

"Did he have breakfast? "

"No, he said he was fine. "

"Oh."

Mehek walk out of there in shock and confuse state. "You are good liar Ekshan ji! "

Mehek went to freshen up herself. After it she went to the kitchen and pack the breakfast for him.
" He is not well and went to his work without having breakfast. And he told other that I am the one who is not well. Huh! Lair! Lair, lair catch fire! "
Mehek mumble to herself.

"Mehek? "

"Huh? "

"Are you alright? "

"Yes, dadeema. "

"Come have breakfast. You don't have dinner yesterday right? "

"Dadeema I have dinner late yesterday with Ekshan ji. I will have breakfast later. I will just give this to Ekshan ji and come home quickly. Dadeema have first."

Mehek give a smile on her dadeema. Mehek lie she have dinner yesterday. Actually she don't, but she lie not to let Ekshan scold by Ajit Raghuwanshi not any of his family members.
Sundari knows well Mehek intention. So she don't speak anything, she smile looking at the fading imagine of her.

(Her dress 🖤🎀)

(Her dress 🖤🎀)

"Madam. Why so sudden, anything mam?"

Ravi greet Mehek. Ravi loves Mehek alot, she is like daughter to him. Mehek too never think Ravi as their family worker. She will call him Chacha, she thought him as her uncle.
"Chacha, I come to give breakfast. Ekshan was not well yesterday. Chacha might not have breakfast, please have with Ekshan. "
Mehek handover the breakfast box to Ravi.
"No, no. I have, no need. Ekshan don't have anything for today's morning. Come meet him. "
"Actually I have some work left at home Chacha. Please give this-"