CHAPTER 24

"Mehek listen to me. Thakur family are wealthy, they are highly respected in this society. Aishwary will be very happy to stay there. "

"Chacha, I have been asking for Adi. Where is he? "

"Mehek.... " Ravi take a deep sigh " At the garden. The garden where you and Ekshan marriage held. "

Mehek thought why he would stay there. But she have no time. She stand up and try to walk out of the house. When she come out to walk out of the house.

"Mehek. "

Mehek turn towards Ravi. Ravi want to tell something to her.

"Mehek, Ekshan is worn out. "
Mehek stop her steps

"Ekshan is really tired Mehek. The day you left, he change alot. He come to me and cry, asking to give back you to her. Mehek please forgive Ekshan. He can compare to lost human. Mehek please forgive him. " Ravi come down and bow down to Mehek. "I am apologizing to you from his side. Please take back Ekshan, Mehek! "Mehek pull up her chacha.

" Chacha please don't do like that. "

"Mehek I have nothing to give you, nothing to say to you. If you want me to leave my job, I will left the job. If you want to let your chacha not to show myself, I will. But please, please love and accept him, Mehek. If you don't trust me, stay here. Ekshan will come to me every day and cry to me, telling how much he love you. He will tell me to give back you to him. I don't know what to answer to him. I want to stay rest Mehek, but I want to hand over my Ekshan to you, Mehek. Mehek please take him back. "

Mehek decided to stay over here. She call her family "Chachee I will come back late. I have meet my long miss friend. I will buy dadaji medicine too. Please tell Parish to come to take me. "

"But Mehek--" Mehek cut the call. "This silly girl. " Madhuri laugh.

"Hello, Aishwary, go to the garden. "

--------

To the other side Thakur family try their best to get ready for the marriage. They were very happy. Arbin Thakur is the younger one, but Mahir Thakur told he will take this marriage steps after a while. So the Thakur family want to see their daughter in law fast and to see their grandchildren too. They want to rest and to see the family as a family. So they make Arbin Thakur marry fast.

Aishwary walk inside the garden. She run inside the garden. She run everywhere, calling him "Adi!! Adi!! "
She run towards the water fountain.
"A-" She tried to call him but stops, seeing a man sitting next to the white rose, curling up himself, buried his face on his knees. Aishwary walk near the person. Her glance keep at the man. She walk near him and stand in front of him. With her shaky voice she call him out softly.

"Adi."

The man hearing a similar voice which he want to hear for his life, he look up to the person standing in front of him. He look exhausted. His messy hair, his white shirt covered with dust. And his red eyes, the dark circle on her eyes told he haven't rest for days. His red teary eyes which have been crying and sobbing for days. Aishwary can't see his worn out state. Her eyes turn teary. She slowly bend down with her knees on the ground. She slowly wipe off his tears.
She looks at his eyes. She cupped his right face with her hand slowly. She was seeing the sight which she never believe to see she in his life.

" Is it the Adi I have known before? "

The surrounded was fill with silence. Adi don't utter a words. He is still processing whether the image in front of him is real or is it a dream. He keep stare at the image in front of him. He don't know what to say. But all his words and thought can read by her, only her. His eyes tell her each and every words he is telling her.

"Is this the Adi I have known before? The Adi that I know before was not this Adi I am seeing today. He was strong. He showed only his smile to the world. He smile bright to the world. He stayed strong, he was never loose. He never miss the chance that the world give him. Adi Ranganathan used to love his Aishwary a lot. His smile make her fell for him.
Did my Adi Ranganathan still love his Aishwary? Aishwary was stuck in thorns, take Aishwary away, far away from this world. Take your Aishwary away Adi Ranganathan. Hold my hand and let's face the cruel together Adi. Your Aishwary don't want to spend all her life at other family, she want to spend her entire life as Ranganathan. She just want to get the name Ranganathan, Aishwary Adi Ranganathan. Hold my hand and take me to your home Adi. "

" Who is he? "
The dry lip asked the person who is the person trying to take his soul far away from her.

"Arbin Thakur. "

"Arbin Thakur. "Adi utter the name with his eye turn deep and dark.

"Aishwary accept the marriage proposal." Aishwary look at him in shock. "What are you saying Adi? I can't,I can't accept him. "Aishwary look down shaking her head as no. Adi cupped her face and make her face him.

"Listen to me. Accept the marriage. I love you, I don't want to live your life in hell. I want you to stay happy in this world. Calling you as my wife proudly in front of this world, Aishwary. Today my all wish have come true. I can die at this moment too. The day you accept me has come. Aishwary I can't live without you. I love you. " They both huge each other. Their wish, desire have cone true. Now Adi was not afraid to face the world and it will easy for him since it's Thakur family. And Aishwary stand for him. It's all what he want.

"Listen carefully to me. I know Arbin Thakur before. He is Ranveer Thakur second son. They live at Australia. Mahir Thakur is their first son. I knew him. They will soon shift their home to New York . Aishwary just say yes to the marriage. After all I will do the remaining. "

"But how do you know him? "

"He was my friend. " Aishwary look at Adi with questionable eyes.

"I stay up at Australia for my studies. I meet Mahir Thakur at my first day in the university. We become close friend. His brother Arbin Thakur was like friend to me. Since I stay there, I get to know more about them. They did a large business behind. Ranveer Thakur even invite my father to collaborate with their business, but my father decline the purposal. Then after it. I start checking for their business without letting them know. More and more I suspect them I get to know they are the head of dark business. After Mahir Thakur know about me, they tried many life attempts at me. But luckily I come at India safe and sound. Still now they are trying to kidnap me. Arbin Thakur is a well known fuck boy in Australia. If you marry him, Aishwary ji you will get a lot of sisters. "

Aishwary hit Adi at his chest playfully. A long dry lip smile today. Adi Ranganathan bring back his smile after a long time. They both laugh, the garden was fill with their happiness.

❤

.
.
.
.

My exam haven't finish yet I upload just one episode. My exam will finish at 16. Please bear with me. If I have time I will upload it.
Now let's bring for Ekshan and Mehek☺ in next chapter. Let's meet on new chapter bye👋👋💛