CHAPTER 9

"Who are you? "

The two woman keep quite. The staff of that company smirk hearing the question. Meanwhile the woman who came to give the lunch box was still stand there holding the lunch box tightly. She was looking at the cold man without blinking who was asking the question. Her eyes was full with afraid, emotions, unexpected, unbelievable. She don't left her sight.

" Hey! Don't you heard Sir is asking? "

" I guess this doesn't concern you, Miss.
I am asking you. "

Mehek was found dumb over there. She don't know what is going on, her husband asking who she was after 1 month of marriage.

"I-I co-me to gi-give th-e l-lunch box. Dadaji to-ld to g-ive yo-u. "

Mehek was shaking, she didn't know what is going on. She forgot who she was.

"That's not I am asking. I asked you ' Who are you? ' "

Mehek remain silent for few seconds and answer.

"Mehek."

"Full name. ", the man demand.

" Mehek Raghuwansi. "

"It's not over. ", the man demand her full name.

" Mehek Ekshan Raghuwansi. "

The women staff standing there was looking at her CEO sir ans that woman standing in front of her. She never thought she was the wife of Ekshan Raghuwansi. Not only her but the every staff won't believe it cause she never dress like Raghuwansi family, she was simple, her attitude, her softness, her simpleness, no one will believe it. And no one ever talk about her. They staff of the company heard once that the CEO of Raghuwansi was getting married but they do not know whether it's true or not. Cause Ekshan Raghuwansi never seem to talk or show his wife up, he had went to business tour for days. And now he was demanding the full name of his wife in front of others.

The man smirk hearing the name from the cherry red lips from his woman.

"I think this is enough to know, miss. "

The woman bow down and said, "Sorry sir, I h_haven't kn-ow she w-as Sir's wi-fe. "

" For today you may take your leave along with your resignation paper from the office. "

Without a words the man leave the place holding his wife, taking her to his office room.

"What are you doing here? ", the cold husky voice commanded.

She remains quite.

" What are you doing here? "
This time his voice was loud more than usual.

" Dadaji to-ld to g-ive yo-u this l-lunch box. "

" Can't you give it to that staff ? "
He said in a cold rude tone. This time he seems to look more serious. He was staring at her eyes, not blinking even once.

"Why is he bringing up that stupid staff? " ,
she thought.
Her eyes becomes teary, she was looking at him with her teary eyes. " What did I do wrong? ", she thought to herself.
She moves back feeling scared, with her teary eyes she look at her man.
But that man never stop, he keeps moving towards him. But unfortunately Mehek hit her back on the door, now she was not able to move.

" It's my last warning NEVER EVER SHOW YOURSELF HERE!
If you did I won't feel pity for you. "

She don't believe her husband would say this words on his wife. She don't, she don't believe it.

" And clear this, I don't let that staff kick out from this company because I LOVE YOU. Never dream of it.
Let me remain you again THE MARRIAGE IS MY FAMILY DESIRE, NOT MINE. YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME. NEVER HOPE FOR ME. I NEVER ACCEPT YOU AS MY DESTINY. "

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें