CHAPTER 35

"Mehek where are you going? All this..? " Madhuri  asked seeing Mehek getting ready. She has no idea where Mehek is going, but she dress beautifully, no matter what the price of the dress, the dress seems happy with her. She look perfect in every dress.

"A date. " Savni replied.

"Date? " Madhuri asked in surprise.

"Areyyy! Madhuri haven't your husband take you out for a date. Don't you know, she is smiling since morning, singing in front of mirror, dressing something special, checking herself out... And her red cheeck tells everything. "

"Yes, your uncle too take me a long date🤭Mehek. It's okay go, go. Bring us some good news. "

"Like... "

"Chachee!! ", Mehek said feeling shy.

All of them laugh. Are they making our shy Mehek more shy. Yes her face turn into peaches.
In such situation is Ravan making more situation difficult for our Mehek. His phone call make everyone stare at Mehek. What will she do?

"Is it Ekshan? " Savni asked pinching Madhuri. This two chachee will not leave her.
"Pick up, pick up. " Madhuri said. (😂🤦‍♀️areyy chachee🤣)

"I am waiting. " Ekshan said.

"Go, don't let other wait too long. " (💁‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣)

Mehek walk out of there more like a running🏃💨💨At last she is free from shyness prison. Our Ravan is the one who make everyone tease her. On top of it, his impassion call.
Mehek walk out of the house more like a running. Her lips were cursing and her eyes was giving a far dead glare. Whom she is doing ? No one but her Ravan.

(Please do ignore the face)

Seeing someone approaching near, Ekshan look up from the phone screen. His deep eye sparkle seeing his favorite full moon.
A lavender sari with her ... Her cherry lips murmuring something, and her eyebrows getting close to each other and her eyes giving a dead glare at him. He notice it.  What's wrong with her? He was thinking and hoping to ask her, but before him Mehek was too fast.

"Is everything-"

"Let's go. " she said in cold tone.

Ekshan watch her getting inside the car. He don't want to bother her, he too get in the car after she sit inside. Before he start the car he watch her once again, but her lips is still pouting, no sign of improvement. He seems funny, but he control himself. He can't loose such a date.

"Where shall we go? " Ekshan ask starting the car.
But Mehek don't reply. He ask further,
"Hotel? Or something quite? "

"You asked me out, so go wherever you want. " Mehek reply still keeping her face.

Ekshan watch her and said again playing a naughty smirk on his lips, " Wherever I want? "
"Hmm." Mehek said without looking at him.
Ekshan keeping his smile start the journey, Mehek don't know where he is taking her but she don't ask a words.

"Should we have something? " Ekshan asked trying to break the silence.

" I am not hungry. " Mehek utter with a cold tone.
Ekshan said again, " It's boring to eat alone. "

"Then call that ugly bat, you love her side. "
Ekshan instead of getting angry, he laugh lowering his face.
"Laughing 😏 I will surely kill this man. " Mehek cursed him.

Ekshan control his laugh and look up at her. "Are you on period? "

Wtf period? Are you kidding me ?

"Are you joking, Ekshan Raghuwanshi!? "

"No, I just... You were on hot since the beginning. "

"Is it my fault? "

"You haven't told me yet. "

"It's all your fault! "

"Me!? "

"Yes!!! Why did you want to go for date? Chachee were making fun, teasing me-
Ahh!! I was shy. And good news- and all! What is good news? Why!??

Don't they know this Ravan will leave again for his business?! And he won't show up for days... I am crazy. No night walk. No talks- "

Yeah Mehek was shy but she is feeling sad for her Ekshan that he will leave her again and it's her last date before his leave. And she won't see him for days.

Ekshan caught her lips with his. He shut her up. He travels his hand on her chin and kiss her hungrily, like his life depends on her. His hand hold her hands tight. Mehek too respond on his moves.

"I'm gonna miss you. ", the man said between the kiss.  " Let's go there together. "

Mehek stare at his deep eye which is begging her. Her teary eye shut and pull him again for a deep kiss. Her hands travels on his hair and one on his collars.
The kiss was a deep one the both lost in the kiss sucking the each other upper and lower lip.

"I will wait for your safe return. ", Mehek said in between the kiss.

Lastly Mehek place a peck on his addictive lip.

" Now take me to the date. "

I am gonna make the date precious one wait till the next update. ❤💌