CHAPTER 19

"Aishwary betee how long you are going to stay like this. Listen to us Aishwary Get married. Your father's friend will come tomorrow to see you. Aishwary, accept the proposal. Think properly my betee."

Aishwary lean against the sofa and close her eyes and take a deep breath. She pick up the phone place over the table. She stare at the phone screen and again take a deep breath.

"Ekshan."

"Maa."

"Are you heading out for office? Won't you have breakfast? "

"No Maa. " Ekshan look around the surrounding. "Maa, where is Mehek? "

"Mehek, she went out early today. She told me she will visit her home. She told she saw her dadaji in her dream, so she would visit him, she miss him.

Ekshan have been searching for her since he was awake. He look for her, but there was no sign of her in the house. Usually when he get up, she would run here and there to complete the household work. But today Ekshan miss that.

"Did she have her breakfast? "

"No, she told me she would have there. " Dksha look at her son worry state.
"What happened, Ekshan?

" Nothing Maa. After Mehek arrive tell her to bring my lunch. "

Ekshan head out of the house. Kumar finish cleaning his master luxury black car and both of them head out of the mansion.

  (Mehek dress)

(Mehek dress)

"Chacha! Chacha Ravi! Chacha-"

"Mehek betee, what brings you here in this early morning? Why are you visiting here in this early? What happened? "

"I come here to ask something to Chacha." Mehek reply with a soft smile on her face.

Mehek lie at her family. She come here early to meet Ravi before he left his house to her husband office.

"What do you want to know from your Chacha? Come in, come in, have seat here. "

Mehek walk inside the house. The cottage was small and beautiful. She take a seat over. The surrounding was calm and peaceful. A piece of kitchen garden land in front of the house, the tiny rooms well clean. All of this things... Mehek love it.

"Your Chacha house is very small (laugh)
Compare to your family mansion. You might not feel comfortable here. Have a tea you might not have breakfast. Nisha!Nisha! Make a tea for Madam. "

"No need Chacha, I have breakfast.
I love Chacha place, it's very peaceful. If I have chance, I will bring my family here."

"Even though have a cup of tea for visiting your Chacha house. So you told me you want to ask something, what is it betee? "

"Chacha, I come here just to hear the truth. I trust Chacha more than I trust myself. Please tell me the truth Chacha."

"Chacha won't lie, your Chacha will tell you the truth. What is it tell me? "