CHAPTER 28

"Ekshan come in why are you standing over there? " breaking the admirable eye contact Mehek change her sight, Ekshan taking his steps come in to the gathering.

" We miss our Mehek " Sundari smile and utter admiring her miss granddaughter in law.
" Aishwary and Mehek is a childhood friend till now. They can't seperate each other for seconds. They will eat together, play together, study together and they will cry together. For our Mehek Aishwary was always there for her. After her marriage they haven't meet each other well, so we want Mehek to atleast stay here till Aishwary marriage. " Savni patting Mehek head look at them.

To make the surrounding funny Sundari Raghuwanshi ask " Is it okay Ekshan? "
everyone laugh. Ekshan blush hearing the question, he smile and nod his head. Mehek smile seeing his shy nod.

" Mehek can you please come inside ? "
Mehek walk inside.

" Chachee can I have a glass of water? "
Ekshan ask to Savni. " Yes, come "

Savni took Ekshan inside the kitchen room and offer him a glass of water, he look at the surrounding, the kitchen was one third of his room, he stare at the house since he enter the house. He thought how could a girl can be bought up perfectly while walking out of the room he was call by Madhuri, he saw his dadema and Madhuri was looking at some photos.

(don't take wrong as it is a big gathering I won't write who call who, who go where I will write just the important calling Sundari and Madhuri was going inside when Ekshan went in, please get that Thank you)

" Ekshan come here "

Ekshan walk towards them thinking what they are looking for.

"See it's Mehek "

A photo of little girl of 3 year wearing a blue sari of her mother, cooking at the floor of the kitchen trying to make roti with the flour on the floor of the kitchen,
her chubby face was all touch with the flour.

Ekshan take a closer look and ask " Is it her? "
"Yes, Mehek was wearing her mother sari, she was trying to make roti how her mother do, after all our didi ia good cook. Mehek inherited cooking skill from her mother. And you know this blue saree our didi keep it for Mehek, she told after Mehek get married she will watch her cooking wearing this sari.
But from God shake our didi and jija left us, leaving behind our Mehek. "

To change the subject Sundari look at next photo " Is it Mehek too? "

Madhuri look and reply as yes.

A little girl covering herself with mud was running laughing trying to escape from her mother who was running after her holding a stick trying to hit her.

Ekshan smile seeing the photo. "This one, Mehek was playing outside the road on rainy day, didi was running after her to beat her " Madhuri explain

"Such a naughty girl, she was " Ekshan thought.

Looking at the photo one by one he saw a little girl riding a horse on the back of her father.

Madhuri told she really like riding a horse on her father back. She will laugh out after letting her father crawl faster.

A photo of girl wearing a traffic police dress with hat covering all her face since the hat was bigger than her head with the whistle blowing. Then a little her trying to act as Superman, standing on the stairs🦸‍♂trying to jump off from there
🤣 Ekshan never thought his wife will be that naughty.

From age to age from child to teen, A teen girl making her hair braid wearing a white lehenga was dancing happily. And a photo of her admiring at the white sparkling bangles.