CHAPTER 42

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter.
I had to fall to lose it all....
But in the end... It doesn't even matter.

I beg for the chance for your return love. I try hard to pay my sin. I try really hard to rewrite our lose fate.

But will it matter... Now...

Mehek enter Ekshan chat. He was sending text before.

'Call me after you free.'

She was busy with her chachee doing the household work. She sigh and hurry calling Ekshan.

The number you are calling is picking to someone else.

Who is he calling to?

On the side his phone is still going,

Ekshan groan feeling the lips place on his neck. The girl trace her hand on his shoulder. She watch him with lust in her eye. She get down on his lips. They are so close that, their breath could be feel. ''I miss you, love.'', her voice spread through the room. She pull up her dress and throw somewhere in the room. She place kiss on his neck. The man moan at the sensation. ''I take you from her. You are only mine.''. She hold his face and get down to kiss him.

Knock! Knock!

The woman turn back at door.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

The door was keep hiting continuously. The woman watch the man under her and turn back to the door again. She get her dress and put on and went inside the bathroom.

But on otherside the door keep hitting. It will break for sure. The secetary along with two bodyguard try to break the door down.

Ekshan could heard some noise. He try to get up but he can't. He feel his body so weak and on top he is almost unconsious.

After trying the door break.

"Sir!", the secetary run towards Ekshan laying there. They found him being laying there unconsious. ''Check the room!'', the secetary ordered. He take up Ekshan and try to get his consiouness but the drugs is too high. ''Mehek...''

The secetary search for his sir phone. Last time he heard was ''Mehek'' too. He got suspicious and search all around, every room and unluckily the CCTV camera of the hall was block.

"Sir, we can't find no one.", the two bodyguard said.

"Let's take him to hospital.'', they draged Ekshan to outside trying to avoid people. Cause it will get more problem if they find out Ekshan in this state.

............

The video clip of Ekshan and that unkown girl was sent. The man in the room laugh like a psychopath. Who is he?

Mehek was sitting waiting for his call back but, he did not. He don't pick up if she did so. On waiting she heard a message notification, from unknown number. She went to the message.

A video clip.

''Who is this?'', she asked herself.

She open it.

...........

"His drugs etomidate level is very high, before. Please let him rest, until he gain his consiuousness. Please don't distrub him.''

The secetary and his man sigh seeing their boss in such state. And the room where Ekshan was before was getting invistigated right now. The secetary remember ''Mehek'' which Ekshan call numerously in that call. Ekshan don't call Mehek before, instead he did his secetary instead. He could not saw the screen properly before and he dail the secetary number.

"Please arrange it properly and nicely. The marriage is in 2 days. We don't want any unwanted-", Luxmi is taking care of the workers there who has been working for her one and only daughter marriage.

"Maa.", Arbin called Luxmi. Luxmi turn towrads her son in law and smile seeing him. "Yes, what happen beta?"

"Maa, I will leaving today 6pm."

"Why so sudden-"

"Maa, I think most of our marriage perparation has finish and my family will be here in India by tomorrow. So I need to look after things.",

"Its okay. Go, go. I will wait to see you coming with a smile again. "

Luxmi love Arbin like her own son. She thought its really a blessing to get a son in law like Arbin Thakur. "Where is Aishwary? I want to meet her before I gone.", Arbin asked.

"Oh! She might be with Mehek."

...................

Mehek pick up the call from the unknown number.

''Hello, Mrs. Mehek Raghuwanshi.''

''Who is this calling?'', Mehek asked.

The man laugh could be hear. Mehek don't utter a word but stay silent. ''I hope you love to see the clip.''

Mehek still stay quite. She open the clip sent by the unknown number and she knew it, it was Ekshan. She waited for the man to continue.

''Just a simple request. I hope you could fullfill my wish, Mehek.'', the man smirk and keep continuing.

''What did you want?'', Mehek asked, still remian calm.

The man smile more and stood up from his seat, ''At City Star Hotel. 4pm.''

Don't know what is getting in between these couples. Things are gwtting twisted, tangle and complicated. Who is doing all these? What's the reason behind it? Is Ekshan still getting unconsious? Will Mehek go to the place which the unknown guy is requesting her? What is things are not getting normal?

So much questions and it will be. Who is the unknown girl? Who is the mastermind of all this?

Apart from all this... Who are those Arbin saw from the cafe? Who is Eva to him? And who is that guy? Is he really going to take care of other side? Or is there a thing?

What future palm for them?

Did God wish to seperate Ekshan and Mehek? Like my readers said, He don't deserve her. Maybe...

.....

Thank you❤. I don't make sleep these days i thought of Ekshan and Mehek.
Please do continue ❤