CHAPTER 29

" So can we talk now " Mehek knew he trick her. She remember " I won't force anything until you come to me again "

" Shit Mehek! " " So would you mind sitting over here and have some
moment "

Mehek look away she don't reply his words. She his hand and stand up saying.

" Ask Rana " Ekshan giggle rubbing his temple.

"Wt is he laughing? mocking me? This piece of shit!!! "

" I am not joking we are unofficially divorce. Did you get that Ekshan Raghuwanshi "

Ekshan control his laugh and state
" When our unofficial divorce done. I never accept that statement Mehek Ekshan Raghuwanshi. "

" Since I left your house. And don't call me that. "

" That? "

" Yes Mehek Ekshan Raghuwanshi. "

" Whom should I call then I am calling my wife " raising up his left eyebrows, crossing his hand he stood there looking straight at her eyes.

" Whose wife? Even though I married you, I told you we are unofficially divorce since I left from your home. "

" But you never left from my house. "

" What! are you crazy Mr. Raghuwanshi? "

" I am not. I guess I am right. You never left from my house, you left from my office. "

"You- " Mehek try to walk towards him, she was really boiled inside, she want to punch him, but she don't she try to walk away.

" Don't take wrong. Rana won't show herself up anymore. "

" What! Why? Did you kill her? "

Ekshan laugh " Oh this girl 🤣 "  holding her arm and took her to the coach letting her seat there. But Mehek don't stop looking at him with her eyes widen asking him did he kill her.

" Sit here we will talk properly "

" Did you kill her? " Mehek continue to ask him, only this question poke up on her mind.

" Did you want? " he asked Mehek hit him " Don't joke here tell me did you kill her? "

" On that night ( the day mehek left) Rana come over. "

Flashback.

Ekshan was still in his cabin fully drunk. He was looking at the tiffin box Mehek brought for him, tears falling from his eyes continuously.

Rana walk inside the cabin.

" Stop there. "

But Rana decline and walk in speaking
" Ekshan come to your sense! I am the one who you love not her! You are just feeling pity for her admire. Come to your sense. Are you torturing yourself just for her. Just for that piece of shi--"

Ekshan took the wine bottle and hit on her head. "Ahh!! "

"Who are saying her is a piece of shit! Speak that again! "

Ekshan try to hit her again, but Ravi run inside and stop him " Ekshan don't do this. Rana how much do you want this drama to continue! Get out of here! "

" I warn you again never show yourself to me again! How much cash do you want! " Ekshan throw his card

"If it's not enough tell me. But never show yourself here. I warn you don't cross towards Mehek again, my love towards her is my real love not pity! You bitch! Go hook up with someone! And I told you again you are nothing comparing to my Mehek. She is my pure love. Not a slut like you! "