CHAPTER 41

"Are you free? ", Adi asked on call.

" Miss me? ", Aishwary asked knowing him very well. Why won't she know? He is her afterall.

" You take psychology? ", Adi joked.

" Special psychology for my boyfriend. "
The two lovely birds don't care of anyone, any obstacles at all. They are just so lovely. "I am coming down in 10 minutes. "

"Okay. I am at Mehek's gate. "
Adi is smart, that's all I can say.

..........

A man in grey suit hand over some important work at the few staff out there. It look so important. He is checking some of the camera. He went to a room and place two hidden camera.

   The party is starting soon. Ekshan finish his dress up and come out of his apartment to the party. It's his special arrange party by his colleague. He can't deny it. He was warmly welcome by the people.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Ekshan Raghuwanshi. The CEO of Raghuwanshi Enterprises. We are establishing our new project in hands with Ekshan Raghuwanshi. Please do welcome him. "

Ekshan is welcome to the stage. He just give a short speech and end up.
"Thank you for hosting a party in shake of me. I hope the best of everyone here. And I hope the best of our new project. Thank you all. Please enjoy the party. Thank you again. "

Mehek don't pick up the call before. Ekshan left a message to her, but she haven't reply yet.

"Ekshan have a drink. ", one of his colleague pass him a drink.

"No, I am fine. ", he rejected it very politely. He don't want to get drink.

" C'mon, enjoy the party, Ekshan. The party is yours. Please have this glass. "

"No-please I am fine-"

"C'mon, just a drink. "

Ekshan was forced to drink. Though he tried hard. He is don't have a choice. He have that glass and stay in a quite place. He take out his phone. His head become heavy. His eye become dizzy, he gather his strength and try to take himself to his secretary. But, his secretary is in the party hold.

"Sir, are you okay? ", a male staff asked seeing him unwell.

" No... I-", Ekshan can't stand. He was about to fall.

"Sir, please come here. ", the staff dragged him to a room.

Ekshan could not see properly. His eyes start to get blur. He fall on the bed. The staff lock the door from outside. But Ekshan don't know nothing, only he knew was his Mehek. His blur vision search the number for her. He dial.

A chuckle was heard from nowhere. Ekshan could not hear it properly.

"Me...hek... "

A woman in red dress, come towards him. He could not see it clearly and his head was so heavy that he could not think properly.

"Ekshan.", the woman hug the man and whisper at him in a seductive voice.

" Mehek. ", Ekshan can't think of no one other than her.

The woman stare at him like her dinner. She trace her finger on his face in a seductive way. Her lip parted, and glance at him hungrily. She unbutton his first two button.

" I love you, Mehek. ", he murmured unconsciously. His mind is only her.

The woman still smirk and fully unbutton his shirt.

" Ekshan, I am yours and you are mine tonight. "

She push him down on the bed and hover him.

👆SPOILER ALERT! 👇

The doctor handover the result to the man. The woman is still depressed. She was not just pushed away by the society but by her boyfriend too.

"Thank you. ", the man thanked and take the result. He take the woman too and get out of the hospital.

" I will handover him in 3 days. "

I am sorry, you all. I was getting sick for these days. I am really sorry 🤧.

And i know the chapter is short but I did it for good start.

The chapter is spoiler one. Thank you💞💞💞💞💞.