CHAPTER 26

Aishwary, Arbin want to meet you. " Aishwary mother said coming to her room. Mehek and Aishwary was arranging some clothes for her marriage.
Talking about their man, Mehek told her late night story to her and Aishwary too told her.

"Sure Maa where did he told me to meet him? "

"Tomorrow evening, he don't say the place. He might give you a surprise." Luxmi smile to her daughter.

"Okay I will meet him. " Luxmi went out of there happily seeing her daughter accepting the marriage.

"Are you sure you will meet him? " Mehek asked Aishwary with a doubt on her eye. "Yes, why won't I meet my husband. " Aishwary state without any care. "Husband? " "Yes my husband, Adi Ranganathan. " Mehek laugh "Shameless creature" they both laugh.

The time come Aishwary went to dress up herself. Mehek too help her to choose a perfect date dress for her. Aishwary look bright, humming a song she is pick up a perfect dress for her. "What about this? " Aishwary ask. Mehek give a decline look, shaking her head as no. "Nope."picking up a dress again Aishwary show to her, again Mehek decline, " Miss Aishwary your first priority is to impress Adi Ranganathan, not that fuker Arbin Thakur. "searching for a perfect dress at last the girls like come. " This one. "Mehek at last nod her head agreeing with her. " Adi loves white, let's try this. "smiling hoping to it might bright up her Adi a little. After finish dressing and makeup, the girl stand in front of the mirror, her beauty reflect on the clear mirror, her makeup and dress up artist Mehek clap her hand as they made it. " Wait, wait put this bag."
Mehek glancing her beauty girl she confidently spoke "Gorgeous, Miss Aishwary. "

"Nope, correct your vocabulary Mrs. Mehek Ekshan Raghuwanshi. It's not Miss Aishwary, it will be Mrs. Aishwary Adi Ranganathan soon. "

The girl brust out laughing. "Okay, I will go. "

"Have you inform Adi about this? "

"Ahead, Aishwary always take up steps advanced. A stand for Advance. "

"Come, you ugly chural. "

Arbin was waiting for him. Aishwary give a disgusting eye roll, but she hide it from his view with a fake smile, she greet him. "Let's go. " Arbin asked. Aishwary nod her head. "Where shall we go? Restaurant or hotel? " Arbin asked
"Garden, a simple garden near it. I hate restaurant and hotels. " (Aishwary don't mean Adi's garden. Any garden, they will go at some garden not Adi's)
"Sure." Arbin drive without uttering a word, he try to hide his embrace, he try to bring out his beast. Meanwhile Aishwary was busy messaging her Adi giving the location. She close her phone and seat staring outside, when she look at the side mirror, she open her eyes wide, she look back. Adi was following them, she saw Adi's car coming back, following them. Adi even wave his hand at her. Aishwary smile seeing him.

"What happened? " Aishwary spooked hearing Arbin voice. "Nothing. "Aishwary hide, but she can't hide her happiness formed on her, her eyes tell. Arbin thought she was happy for being in a date with him. (Array Arbin bhai🤦‍♀️🤣🤣)
They reach the place, Aishwary try to go down but Arbin run down and open the door. Aishwary thanked him. They walked in the garden.