Why the fuck do you care?

Why the fuck do I care? I never have before. Girls have bled on my sheets, unable to walk and not once did I give a damn.

In fact after nutting, I'd want them gone as soon as possible.

Some were good enough fucks for a repeat, and then the post nut clarity would kick in.

I've nutted inside of her and yet I can't wait to feel her around my cock again.

I want to have her in so many different positions and hear her scream my name when the floods are released.

If it were any other girl, I'd already be in her again, but I know she's probably in pain.

I don't know why I care if she's hurting, but I can't help but ask, "Are you okay?" I ask her.

"Yeah.. are you?" She whispers.

I know she's lying because she tenses everytime she moves, "I am."

I hold her closer as she scoots further back into me.

I don't cuddle, I don't hold women. It's not my thing. I fuck them and sleep as far from them as possible, but the more I want to let Aurora go and go to my room, is the tighter I hold her.

The tighter I hold her, is the longer I want to stay here. With her.

"So..." she says in a low tone, awkwardly, " I guess you don't hate me after all."

I huff, "I can hate you and still want to fuck you."

I can feel the eye roll coming from her without even seeing it, "asshole."

I smile, but don't respond until a minute later, "seriously though, you're not sore?" I ask.

She sighs, "I am I guess, but don't worry I should be fine by the time I go back to work"

"Work?"

"Yeah, to get you your proof remember?"

I tense as realisation hits me, "Aurora." I deadpan.

She turns around with a raised eyebrow and confused look at my change of mood, "yes?"

"You fuck Ric again, and I definitely will kill him."

"Wha-"

"I mean it Aurora. I already had him beaten for sleeping with you last time. Don't make me finish the job, personally."

She huffs and pushes me away to sit up, "What is wrong with you? You send me to do a job and yet you intercept me at any chance you get! You send him on stupid errands on my work days, you get him beat up so he can't show up to work and now you're telling me I can't use the one tool I have at my disposal?"

I sigh, "I got you the pills didn't I?"

"And what if whatever I find isn't enough proof? Then what?"

"That's my problem to deal with, not yours"

She runs her hand through her hair and sighs frustratedly.

Truth be told, I'll probably kill Ric without the proof. Knowing he's been inside her makes me boil to a point where I want to strangle him with my bare hands whenever I see him.