Chap. 47

" Con, babe, get up. We landed." He said nudging me.

I stirred a little before stretching and standing up. I grabbed my carry on and headed to get off the plane. I got our suitcases for what seemed like the millionth time this year and continued through the exit to the airport so I could wait for Tyler to pick us up. It was 12 p.m. so there was a heavy flow of traffic, here and on highways so I knew he would be a while.

At 12:30, Tyler meet us and I got in the front with him while Troye crawled in to the back.

" So how's it go?" Tyler asked, buckling his seatbelt. " Did they take it well?"

" Troye's did, but mine had to be talked into it." I said, leaning back.

We talked about the whole trip , excluding the fight, and we arrived at our apartment, Troye got out bags while I thanked Tyler.

" Thanks again. Do you wanna come in?" I asked.

" I wish I could, but I have to collab with ben today. Maybe next time." He sighed.

We said our goodbyes before I closed the door and walked into my apartment that I had left in ruins when I was in a mixed emotion of rage and sadness. It wasn't make havoc, just ripped pages and a couple smashed pictures.

Troye's phone went off and he started whispering which was never a good sign with me because he always is so loud. I started to ease my way to the bathroom while he talked with his back turned to me.

" Why? "

" I just got home."

" Really?"

" I do, it's just I was suppose to hang out with him all day."

" I know, I know."

" Be there soon." He sighed and ending the one sided- sounding conversation.

I walked back to the kitchen and started to sweep up papers to make it look like I wasn't just ease dropping on him when he walked in.

" Were you on the phone?" I asked.

" Yeah." He sighed.

" Is it bad news?" I asked.

" For our day together. I have to go down to the studio." He said, pinching the bridge of his nose.

" Oh.. that's ok. Go have fun." I said to him, helping put the coat on him.

" Are you sure?" He asked, unsure if I was truly at peace at the idea.

" Yeah. It's your job. Besides I need to clean up here anyways and it's always hard to do so when you bring a tornado with you wherever you go, and I can look at potentially houses." I said.

" Well, ok." He said before I kissed him on the cheek and pushing him out the door.

I started to actually sweep to my spotify playlist and I decided to see exactly which photos I had broken since all that was a blacked out blur.

The first couple of ones were my or others photography work so it really didn't matter. The last one was of Troye on our first date, us both in our white shirts, my head on his shoulder and his head leaning against mine.

I must've pretty mad to break this one. Well, one thing is certain, I need to get a new frame. I continued to clean until the whole apartment was spotless like when we both left.

I looked up on multiple sites for good houses and I found some potentially ones that I liked and hopefully Troye would too, since the open houses are quite soon and they were at good listing price which is hard to come by.