Chap.38

{ we are going back to Troye's pov because 1. It makes it better from this side and 2. I can do whatever i want in a fanfiction, ok bye.}

It's 12 in the morning and Connor isn't home yet. I have a mix of sadness, worry, and anger swirling around in my head. I even came home early because I was bored without him with me, hoping he would arrive soon ,but I'm still waiting on the couch for just SOMEONE, ANYONE to enter that door so I wont be bored out of my mind.

I got up and started heading to the guest room when I heard the front door open.

" Connor, is that you?" I asked.

" No, It's us, sweetie. Wait, Connor isn't here yet? He left before us." Zoe called.

" I know. Hey, look I'm tired. If you see him ,if your still up, send him my way and tell him he can wake me up." I said, walking down the hall.

I laid down on the bed and tried to fall asleep, but I couldn't. What if something bad happened to him? All my worries were put to rest when I heard the front door shut and talking from the living room.

Connor soon walked into the room quietly and I sat up.

" Oh your awake. Did you have fun?" He asked.

" I came back earlier. I got bored." I sighed.

" Oh that sucks." He pouted.

" Did you have fun?" I asked.

" Oh yeah. I met kurt at his house and we went to eat and we went to a play and then-" He said.

" So is Kurt straight or like bi or what?" I asked, twirling my thumbs.

" He's gay, but I don't see where that matters but" he said.

" I don't want you hanging out with him anymore." I stated.

" What? Why not? He is a perfectly innocent guy. He couldn't hurt a fly if he wanted." He laughed.

" It sounds like he took you on a date and I won't except that." I said, anger in my voice.

" Well he's a good friend and I can hang out with him if I want to. Besides-" Connor said.

" Connor! It seems like you don't care about this relationships." I said, disappointed.

" How could you accuse me of something like that?!" He screamed.

" Because it seems like your cheating on me!" I yelled.

" I can't believe you said that to me. What i was trying to tell you before you started asking question, after the play, he took me back to his house to hang out with his boyfriend." he said, tears going down his face, grabbing his suitcase from under the bed.

" Oh my god, Connor, I'm so sorry." I said.

" Don't, just... don't." He stated.

" Connor, please." I whimpered.

" You know Troye, I need to ask, Are drunk? Because that's when you get mad and make stupid choices." He said in disbelief.

" No, Connor just wait!" I said ,
grabbing his hand.

He took off his ring and sat it in my hand.

" Since you think I'm a cheater so I thought you'd want your ring back." He said, pulling himself together.

" Connor!" I pleaded through sobs.

" Bye Troye." He said, walking out the door without looking back.

Once Zoe heard it go quiet, if you don't count my sobs, she walked out and hugged, letting me cry on her shoulder.

" Troye, what happened?" She asked, concerned.

" I messed up, Zoe, I messed up big time." I whimpered.

After I calmed down, I told her what happened. She hugged me tighter, she rocked us back and forth.

" He'll come around Troye." She cooed.

" No he won't. He gave me the ring back." I cried out.

" Tro.." She said. " You can stay here. Maybe he'll come back once he cools off."

" Can I just go to bed?" I whispered.

" Yeah, sweetie. Get some rest." She said, giving me a final hug.

The following week was dull and lonely. I slept all day on the side of the bed Connor use to claim and when I did get up, it was either to go to the bathroom, eat to make Zoe feel better, and, of course, see if anyone had come into any contact with Connor, which no one had.

" Troye, please stay. I'm worried about you." Zoe begged.

" Zoe, I'm not going to get him back by staying in bed all day. I need to find him and hope for the best." I said, grabbing my bag.

" Well take this." She said, holding my hands and leaving something in it.

I undid our hands to see Connor's ring on a chain, making it a necklace.

" Can you put it on me?" I asked, lowering down a bit.

She clipped it and dropped it so it would hang down.

" I'll wear it till I found him. Love you Zoe." I said, walking out the door.

I got my passport and ticket ready and headed to the airport. I just hoped to see Connor on the couch, reading or being on his phone or just something, just being there when I walked through the door, just there to hear my pour my heart out so I can win him back. That's all I wanted was him.

I just needed his presence. Everything reminded me of him. The stars reminded me of his eyes that sparkled. The sun reminded me of his blinding personality.

I just wanted everything about him. His laughter. His blushing cheeks. His messy hair. The cute way he played with his hands when he was nervous. His beautiful green eyes. His sweet 'I love you's. His pecks on the cheeks and lips. His sweet neck kisses.

This, by far, is the stupidest thing I've ever done so this, by far, will by the hardest thing I've ever done by winning him back.