Chap.42

I stretched while walking to get our bags from baggage claim as Troye collapsed on a bench in front of a airport gift shop.

I walked over to Troye and wrapped my arm around him as he groaned because I shook him.

" Aw, Is Troye boy sleepy?" I teased.

" We left Queenstown at 7 p.m. and it's 4 a.m. here. How does that even work?" He whined.

" Time zones, babe, time zones. Come on, your dad is going to be here soon." I said, standing up.

He got up and leaned on me as we walked. He put his duffel bag around his shoulders and I wrapped my arm around his waist to keep him steady.

When we got outside, we sat down on the ground against they wall, his head on my lap, me playing with his hair, making him fall asleep faster.

" Sweetie?" I asked.

" Mmm."

" Do you want me to take off my ring to surprise your family?" I whispered.

" Y-yeah sure. Just keep doing that." He said groggily.

I rolled my eyes as I slipped the ring off and put it in my pocket, me smiling at the imprint that stayed behind. I played with his brown, curly fringe and massaging his scalp. After a while, Shaun showed up and walked over to us.

" Troye, get up." I said , shaking him.

" Noooo." He groaned.

I kissed him on the cheek and his eyes popped open, making me laugh. He sat up and cupped my face, kissing me over and over again.

" Troye... Troye stop." I pleaded.

" Why?" He asked, looking back at me with sad eyes.

I nodded my head towards shaun, who waved to his son awkwardly.

" Hi dad." Troye said, awkward and embarrassed.

" Get up, lover boy. Your mom is waiting on you." He laughed.

Troye's face went bright red and I kissed his hot, burning face, making it go even more crimson.

It took the whole ride home for Troye's face to get back to its natural color. Troye went straight to bed, the only thing he does straight to be exact, while I stayed up to talk to Sage in Troye's room.

" So Connor, how was new Zealand?" She asked, spinning in Troye's swivel chair.

" It was almost as beautiful as you." I said, leaning on my arms behind .

" thank you, connor" sage said while blushing.

" You guys have been talkig for an hour and a half. Shut up!" Troye said muffled by the pillow on top of his face.

" So sage, when is tyde coming home?!" I yelled.

" Why don't you people love me?" He cried.

I uncovered his face and he looked up at me tiredly.

" I do love you. So much. Sage and I are gonna got to her room." I said before kissing his head.

He smiled and rolled over after sage and i left and I turned off the light. When we arrived in sage's room, she closed the door and slid down the wall.

" I'm going to ask you a question and you have to be 110% honest with me, ok?" She said.

" Go ahead." I said.

" Did Troye propose to you?" She ask, containing her excitement.

" Sage, you can't tell your parents. We are telling them some time tomorrow." I said in a hushed tone.

" I knew it!" She squealed.

" Shhh... How'd you know?" I asked.

" Well the ring is imprinting out in your jeans and when you first got in here, you had a light imprint on the wedding finger." She smirked.

" Go into detective work sage." I laughed.

Later#%#%#%#

I decided that if I went to sleep, I'd have to get up in 2 hours so I made a cup of coffee and sat in the kitchen, slowly sipping it while I thought.

After a while, Troye shuffled his way into way into the kitchen. His hair was all in face, which was red, probably from wrapping himself in the covers.

" I missed you." He said, groggily.

" Morning babe. What do you want to do today?" I said, kissin him while I wrapped my arms around his waist, looking up at him.

" You wanna play gta?" He asked with big eyes.

" I dont know how." I said.

" You have to play now." He said dragging me to the couch.

I sat beside him and he looked at me crazy.

" Come here. I'll show you how to use the controls." He said, patting his leg for me to sit down.

He grabbed a control while I sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and i placed my hands on top of his. I looked back at him, me resting the back of my head on his shoulders. He gave me a peck on the cheek then started the game. He showed me how to move and shoot and all the controls then paused the game.

" Do you think you can do it on your own now?" He asked.

" No." I laughed.

" Well, try." He said handing me the control.

I started to move but somehow ran into a wall. I felt my face go red as I knew Troye was watching me.

" How do you run into a wall, Connor?" He laughed.

" Why don't you just play? I've never been a violent person." I said handing the control.

I wrapped my hands around his and laid back, feel protected as he was around me. I watched him play rather than the screen most of the game because he looked so happy and suck on his bottom lip when he was focused and would move both our arms in a direction, trying to go faster. When I did look, it was absolutely hilarious.

" Troye, he gave you the car after you carjacked him. Why'd you shoot him?" I laughed.

" It's what I do." He smirked.

Laurelle walked into the living room and held the bridge of her nose with her thumb and index finger.

" Oh, it's started again." She sighed while me and Troye laughed before I connected our lips together.

" Don't worry, Laurelle. I'll make sure he has his addiction at a small level."