Chap.24

Ive been excited since the moment i woke up today. Its the last day of Vidcon and i have a panel with Zoe, Louise, tyler, Hannah, and Troye. I had pulled a couple strings and got the Vidcon employees to seat me and Troye together.

I had placed myself in the line heading onto the stage directly behind troye, excited to see whats going to happen. The line went Hannah, Tyler, Troye, me, Zoe, and Louise on the end.

We were announced to the audience and we walked out single handily, one by one. I watched Troye walk out and his face light up as soon as he heard screams from the crowd. It was my turn next to appear under the hot, bright lights and hear the applause of my loving viewers that I have loved for so long. I took my place next to Troye,smiling.

After everyone was seated, we started allowing fans to ask questions. Most were directed at all of us, but others were directed at hannah, troye, and tyler while i sat there, starring at Troye as he got a smile on his face every time someone asked him an individual question, his whole face lighting up.

We got to the point of where we had time for a finally question. I got to choose and i chose a petite girl who fought to raise her hand over the sea of others hands by standing on her chair. She was cute how she would try and lift her head above the sea of hands so i called her out.

" The girl with the flower crown in the very back standing on her chair." i said smiling.

She pointed back at herself to confirm that i was talking about her and i nodded. She climbed down from her chair with a smile plastered on her face. She walked down the aisle with her face red and dimples showing.

She arrived at the microphone in the middle of her aisle and readjusted the height of it because it was hovering over her head. The microphone boomed and she cringed from the sound. She muttered a sorry and looked at her feet.

When she had gotten closer, i noticed how she appeared so.. sweet, so... innocent. She had brown hair that goes a little past her shoulders and curls at the end. She looked 13, maybe 14. She had freckles that were scattered randomly across her face. She had glasses in front of her crystal blue eyes. She wore a crop top that had a pink heart on it and in the middle of it, it read ' can you not?' With black shorts and a pink watch on her left wrist.

" Hi, my names Danielle, but i go by dani." She said, being a little shy.

" Hi, sweetheart. Whats your question and whos it for?" I asked.

" Its for everyone and what quality do you love for the to your right?" She asked, shifting her weight to one side of her body.

" I like Tyler's hair." Hannah says, ruffling her hand through his hair.

" Everyone does, nothing new." he laughed, composing his hair to one side.

" I like Troye's smile." Tyler said, looking over at Troye.

Half of the room was filled with screaming and wailing, now and then a scream of fangirl saying 'troyler!'. After the room quieted, Troye turned to me.

" I like.." He paused " I dont know."

My stomach was churning and i felt absolutely dead.

" I don't know what i like because i don't really hate anything." He said.

The room irrupted in a roar, but this time with Tronnor. Troyler shippers started fighting with the Tronnor shippers, but i didn't really listen. i focused on controlling my blushing, not to give anything away, but failing a little. Troye smiled then quieted the room.

" i like how hyper and excited Zoe can get." i said.

I didn't listen after that because i was awestrucked. Troye cant pick one thing that he finds better above all else because he loves me all the same.

The panel ended and we all left for our rooms. The rest of the group had walked ahead and gotten a separate elevator than Troye and I. We rode up in silence until we reached our floor.

I grabbed troye by the collar and pushed him against the wall. I ran my hands through his hair and he rubbed his hands around my back.

" wait. What is this for?" He said in-between kisses.

" i just love you so much." i said.

I grabbed the room key and walked us down the hall to our door. i leaned Troye against the door while i tried unlocking the door but drooping the key.

" fuck." i whispered through the kiss , then grabbing it off the floor and entering the room.

I pushed troye backwards letting him fall on the bed to have him drag me down to hover over him.

" i love you so bad." he whispered, stroking my cheek.

I laid my body on top of his and lead a trail of kisses stating at the forehead and ending at the chest. i hide my head under Troyes chin and listened to his rhythmic heartbeat.

He grabbed his phone and wrapped his arms around my laying his phone on my back to look at his phone while comforting me.

" oh no." troye muttered.

" what?" I asked worriedly.

" its nothing." he said, hiding his phone.

" Troye , you can show me." i said, reassuringly.

He handed over his phone and what i saw was unbelievable. It was a picture of when i shoved Troye against the door. It was posted to twitter by a Tronnor fan-page with both of us tagged. I looked at how many people have seen it at least. 2.4 favorites and 3.5 retweets. I messed up big time.

You couldn't waited 10 seconds Connor?

Everyone knows know.

Look what you did.

Troye must hate you since you outted The couple.

Prepare for a breakup.

Tears arrived in my eyes and troye rocked me and wiped my tears. I would sniffle every know and then and he would hug me a little tighter.

" I'm sorry. you must hate me." i sniffled out.

" It's ok. I couldn't hate you for this. i enjoyed it. it was surprising. it was ... fun. Your good at it. " he said smiling.

" thank you. I just wanted to tell them in a unique way but i got us outted." i said, lowering my head.

" We can deny it, or ignore it. We could just come out when we want and we can do it all creative like you want." he said kissing my cheek.

" We will do it in a creative way, but i don't feel like lying to them anymore. We cant go on any social media platforms until next weeks video." i told him, grabbing his hand.