Chap.20 birthday pt.2

The artwork was wonderful on it own, but when filled in a room with love songs and your favorite person in the world by your side, it makes the art look... Better. the colors, brighter. The shapes, more solid looking. It adds life to it, if you will.

It was hard to choose which was my favorite piece of artwork until we came upon one that just stood out to me. It showed 2 hands intertwined but what stood out was the colors of the arms. one started colorful, showing the happy bubbly person, and then there was the gray and black one, showing depression and sadness. What really got me was the fingertips of the dark hand. It had started to change to the colorful side, showing recovery in progress. I reached over and grabbed his hand and kissed his knuckle.

We decided we wanted to eat, but before I went to the help desk and put a 10 dollar bill in the jar that read ' donate to support the arts'. we walked up the stairs to a room that was shut of by a set of double doors. we walked over to the hostess who smiled at us.

" name?" She asked.

" Franta." I said simply.

" ah here it is and a terrace table." she said smiling.

" Connor, those are extremely expensive tables." he whispered.

" I know. I don't care." I said with a smirk.

She walked up through the doors and it looked beautiful. a grand chandler hung from the middle of the room. tables were scattered out around the room in an organized zigzag pattern. she walked us around the tables through another door that had 3 tables on it. We sat down on the middle one, she handed us our menus, and we looked out over the terrace.

The restaurant was overlooking a park, that was being hit perfectly by the suns beams. People walked to and fro on the sidewalks below. The wind blew, making Troye's hair move to the left a little.

I picked up the menu and looked at the special which was an avocado sandwich with a feta spreading with a side of fruit and I decided on that. Troye went with a chicken sandwich with lettuce and mayo. Our waitress can back and took our orders and our menus which left Troye and I alone together.

" How was your day?" I asked.

Really con? Are you that nervous? Neither of you had left the house.

" Good besides not getting to see you all day because you were avoiding me." He said sullenly.

I good feel my face go crimson and turned my head towards the park, once again hiding my shyness.

" I really wish you'd stop that." He said.

" it's an old habit." I replied, still looking a the park.

The leaves have turned orange, yellow, and brown, a result from the weather changing. Children had raked big enough piles of fallen leaves to be able to jump into. I smiled as I saw them pop out of the piles, leaves flying everywhere, their smiles growing with every jump. Troye directed his vision over to the park and smiled.

" I know you probably don't want to hear this since we are still pretty early in our relationship, but I've always wanted kids, 4 or 5 to be exact." Troye said, nervously biting his lip.

" I've always wanted 4 kids, just like my family." I said smiling.

We starred at each other and smiled, not saying anything.I grabbed his hand over the table and started into his eyes.

" Your something special, you know that?" Troye said, biting his lip.

The waitress eventually had come back with our sandwiches and sat them down in front of us. she looked down at our intertwined hands and frowned.