Chap.37

" Troye, wake up. We're in Brighton." Connor whispered, nudging my side.

" Fine." I grumbled.

I stretched my arms out and grabbed my blanket I brought on the blanket so I could wrap it around me to keep me warm.

I grabbed our bags from the baggage claim and sat on a bench to lay down. Connor walked over beside me, wrapping his arms me, smiling. I leaned my head on his shoulder when Zoe walked over.

" Alfie said he's on the way. In the meantime, Have guys talked about wedding details yet? I know it's early to start thinking, but you never know."
She said, putting her head in her hands.

" Um yeah. I have had a few that I've wrote down that Troye and I will discuss later on." Connor said.

" That's great! Oh that's Alfie texting. He's here." She said standing up.

We followed her out to Alfie's car where he hugged us all and started the car to leave, with Zoe to his side in the passenger seat and Connor and I in the back.

" Congrats on the proposal guys." Alfie said, looking back in the mirror.

" Oh thanks Alfie." Connor said.

I wrapped the cover around Connor so we could cuddle, my head on his chest, practically sitting on his lap. I felt him smiled every time I nuzzled my head into his shirt, trying to get comfortable.

We soon made it to Zoe and Alfie's house and they showed us the way to the guest room.

" If you need anything, just come ask." Zoe smiled before closing the door.

I plopped down on the bed as did Connor, him pulling me closer to him as I yawned.

" Connie, After I find a place to sit the bags so they won't be in the way, Do you want to head downtown? You can go invite Zoe and Alfie." I said looking up at him.

" Ok, but I just want to stay here for a minute." He said, kissing the top of my head.

We both finally got up, Connor leaving the room, while i slid the luggage under the bed. I walked out to the living room and waited for the rest to follow.

Zoe, Alfie, and Connor walked out with smiles on there faces and we all piled into the car

######## Connor's pov#########

We had made it to the shopping area and we had gone into several thrift shop.

" I'm gonna head off into that music store. I'll find you later." I whispered into Troyes ear.

" Ok, don't take too long." He said, getting dragged off by Zoe.

I walked in and was greeted by smooth jazz on a record player on the counter. I walked around the store until I bumped into someone making us both fall and their albums fall over the floor. I rushed to help them pick up the cd's.

" Oh god, I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." I said, looking him in the eye.

" It's ok. Let me guess? Taken back by the decor in here?" He asked, standing up and helping me up by extending his hand.

" Yeah, it's beautiful in here." I said, looking at all the fairy lights.

" What's your name?" He asked, smiling.

" Connor and you?" I questioned.

" Kurt. I can tell your not from here as well. What's brought you here?" He said, starting to walk to the counter with me following.

" My fiancé has recently proposed and we wanted some us time, you know? To get away from all the stress of California." I shrugged. " why are you here?"

" My boyfriend wanted to take me here to look at all the fine art since we are obsessed with that kind of stuff." He said, giving his albums to the cashier.

" So are we! We have a lot in common. Where are you from?" I asked.

" Ohio." he said, paying for the cd's.

" Well kurt from Ohio, If you have free time while your here, Troye and I would love to hang out with you and your man." I said, handing him my number.

" That sounds awesome. Actually, Blaine and I are having a night in with wine and movies. Would you like to join?" He said, grabbing the bag from the cashier.

" That sounds awesome. Just text me the address and time and we will see you there." I smiled.

" Amazing. See you later." He said, leaving the shop.

I ran down the strip, looking in shops, till I saw Troye in a shop, sitting on a vintage seat.

" See anything interesting?" He asked.

" No, but I met this really cool guy and-" I said before getting cut off by Zoe.

" Connor, we were just about to leave. Alfie wanted to rest before tonight." She said, his arm around her waist.

" What's tonight?" I asked.

" We are going to the local bar." Alfie chimed in.

"Troye, I met this nice dude and he invited to go over there to his house." I stated.

" Uh, Connor that's not my kind of thing. Why don't you just come with us?" He asked.

" Because that's not my thing. Besides I already told him I was coming so I guess you can go while I go see him." I sighed.

" Ok that sounds good." He said cheerily.

How can he not see this crushed me? All i wanted was us to hang out with them. All i want Troye to do something together. How does he not see that I'm disappointed without him coming?

My phone buzzed and I read unfamiliar number.

Hi Connor, It's kurt. Just saying hi so you can know my number.

To : kurt

Hi kurt. There is a change in plans. I'm the only one coming.

From: kurt

Oh no. Did you guys breakup?

To: kurt

No, he just wants to hang out with friends he hasn't seen in a long time.

From: kurt

Well ok. The address is 427 deering avenue. You can come over at 6.

To: kurt

Ok, see you there.

I looked at the time displayed on the screen. 4:36. I smiled knowing I'd have just enough time to get ready.