The Skeleton and Pearl part 2

Decided I want to change the music up a bit, from Undertale into something else you know what I'm saying give it a nice little change of pace from Undertale music.

(Y/N): Man Pearl its great to have you back (Pearl): it feels great to be back, but mind explaining what happened to the shop? *she pointed inside the shop that was in ruins* (Y/N): HoloPearl did that she kept thinking people were challenging her (Y/N): as soon as she started doing that I had to kick her out and close for that day (Pearl): goodness I'm gonna have to rework her, she shouldn't have malfunctioned like that.

(Y/N): She never done that before? (Pearl): Never in a thousand years has she done something like that *Y/N started sweeping up the shop as Pearl started picking stuff up* (Y/N): Pearl odd question but... (Pearl): but what? (Y/N): Well more like two questions, the first being why did you wake up in the middle of the night when we all were sleeping in the living room a few days ago?

(Pearl): I uhh had a nightmare, yes a nightmare (Y/N): but I thought you guys didn't need to sleep which means you guys wouldn't get nightmares (Pearl): your point being? (Y/N): You guys shouldn't get nightmares, but I'll go with it for now (Pearl): I was meaning to ask did you give Amethyst that skateboard? (Y/N): What skateboard (Pearl): the one that she rides on inside the house and on missions.

(Y/N): Wait she does that? (Pearl): So your not denying that you gave it to her? (Y/N): Well you're not wrong.. *she stared at him making him sweat and shrug* (Pearl): well at least I know where she got it from and now have someone to lecture when she break something (Y/N): wouldn't it be like common sense to not skate in the house? (Pearl): Don't try wiggling your way out of this one.

(Y/N): Hey throw me a bone here (Pearl): but I have none (Y/N): it was a j-(Pearl): I know it was a joke I was just messing around with you *Pearl chuckled as Y/N placed his hand on his chin* (Y/N) does reforming also reform your personality also? (Pearl): No why? (Y/N): You seem a bit more chill, laid back and accepting to jokes.

(Pearl): Hm, I didn't realize that but I guess your right (Y/N): only a matter of time before me and Amethyst spread our goofy virus onto you *Y/N rubbed his hands deviously as Pearl punched the top of his head knocking him into the ground* (Pearl): yeah never in a thousand years Y/N (Y/N): I was meaning to ask, do you guys every have a switch of outfits?

(Pearl): What do you mean? (Y/N): Like do you guys just stick with the same outfit forever, or do you guys switch it up here and there? (Pearl): Why is there something wrong with my current outfit? (Y/N): No there isn't but I'm realizing you guys never change outfits (Pearl): do we have to change outfits? (Y/N): You don't have to if you don't want to, but its good to change things up here and there.

(Y/N): Yeah, how about we do that (Pearl): do what? (Y/N): OPERATION HANG OUT WITH PEARL IS A GO! *Y/N struck a pose as a small explosion happened behind him catching Pearl off guard* (Pearl): YOU STARTED A FIRE FROM POSING, WHAT IN THE WORLD!?

At the clothing store

(Y/N): Welcome to my favorite clothing store (Pearl): Tem dress up? (Y/N): Excuse me what? *Y/N eyes widened as he looked at the name and then walked in* (Frisk): Oh hi Y/N, and Pearl? (Y/N): WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS STORE!? (Tem): TeM bUy (Y/N): WHERE DID YOU GET ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY THIS ENTIRE SHOP!? (Tem): TeM rUnS BuSiNess (Pearl): well aren't you just something Lil one *Pearl rubbed Tem's head as Frisk stocked some clothes up*.