The Skeleton and Frybo

Before we start, I was scrolling through some other Steven universe fanfics to see my opps and the quality you guys would expect from me, and I noticed PEOPLE DO NOT BE DOING THE FRYBO EP FOR SOME REASON.

So theoretically speaking since I am doing it, I am the best am I right? Anyways I know you guys love me and stuff, but I wanted you guys to know a few things.

First I want you guys to put some of your favorite Sans variations that you feel like would fit, I'll make a chapter talking about a few I thought would be good to have.(Some won't be available for plot reasons or just won't be used yet OR because of something else)

Secondly I will be making chapters devoted to romantic interest, so some chapters might be Y/N just chilling or doing something with someone else.

Third thing is ask questions about YOURSELF, kinda like the lore behind what you are or what your lore is, I'll drop little hints but only 1 hint per chapter or something like that, but other than that

Enjoy this chapter

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/N): Have we ever thought about how interactions with gems would go? *Y/N looked at the person next to him* (??): I HAVE NO IDEA BUT I BELIEVE THEY WOULD BE GREAT FRIENDS (Y/N): but what about them? (??): Y/N have no fear I've no doubt in my mind that even though they might seem evil there are good in them, tr-.

(Y/N): Never understood why he seen good in everyone (Y/N): even if it was written out in front of him even if the person themselves said they were evil, he would always try to see the good in them.

Inside the temple

*Steven looked through his pile of clothes as he sighed*

(Steven): Where are you? *he placed the clothes down and shook his head* (Steven): Tsk Tsk Tsk your a mess Steven (Pearl): where is it I swear I had eight? *Steven watched as Pearl walked into the living room looking for something as she held shar...

(Steven): Where are you? *he placed the clothes down and shook his head* (Steven): Tsk Tsk Tsk your a mess Steven (Pearl): where is it I swear I had eight? *Steven watched as Pearl walked into the living room looking for something as she held shards in her bubble in her hand* (Pearl): Steven have you seen a gem shard anywhere by chance?

(Pearl): It's very important, so if you have please tell me where (Steven): I haven't seen one, have you seen my pants though?