Steven's lion and the Frisk shop dog

(Frisk): Man I wonder how everyone else is doing *Frisk tossed a garbage bag into the dumpster and walked back inside* (Flowey): miss me? (Frisk): Actually no you always are vanishing and going to places I have no idea are (Frisk): so no I didn't miss you (Flowey): I am so close to just grabbing your soul and piercing your body (Frisk): Nu uh *Frisk wiggled her finger as Flowey lifted up one of his vines*.

(Flowey): Here I brought you a gift while I was exploring (Frisk): what is this supposed to be? (Flowey): Open it and you will see (Y/N): hey Frisk, and Flowey.. *Frisk opened the bag as Y/N and Flowey fought* (Frisk): THESE ARE TEM FLAKES *Frisk quickly opened them and started to eat them* (Y/N): W-w-what the h-heck are Tem flakes? *Y/N was strangling Flowey who had vines wrapped around his body*.

(Frisk): My friend sold them to me, but I swear I sent her to college.. (Frisk): yeah it couldn't be her (Y/N): a-anyways I can sense the gems are about to head out on a mission (Frisk): QUICKLY TO THE TEMPLE! *Frisk and Y/N ran out leaving Flowey* (Flowey): uhh roll the intro?

(Steven): W-W-Water I-I need water (Pearl): all of this would be easier if you walked instead of crawl'd Steven.

(Steven): I-I need to do this, thi-this is h-how-you act i-in a desert (Amethyst): Frisk and Y/N are you guys not hot? (Y/N): the heat is temporary (Frisk): drip is forever (Pearl): how did you guys even know we were heading out? (Garnet): Y/N pla...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Steven): I-I need to do this, thi-this is h-how-you act i-in a desert (Amethyst): Frisk and Y/N are you guys not hot? (Y/N): the heat is temporary (Frisk): drip is forever (Pearl): how did you guys even know we were heading out? (Garnet): Y/N placed placed a camera in my hair (Y/N): yeah I did, wait how'd you kn-*Garnet grabbed it out of her hair and crushed it* (Garnet): random lucky guess.

(Y/N):(little does she know I have cameras all around the place) (Steven): A-anyways i-is this the place? (Garnet): Yes Steven the power in the structure has turned aimless.

(Pearl): It's building columns without any roofs, stairs that don't go nowhere this is out of control  *Y/N and Frisk watched as a column dropped turning into sand* (Y/N): hollon I gotta set the mood real quick

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Pearl): It's building columns without any roofs, stairs that don't go nowhere this is out of control  *Y/N and Frisk watched as a column dropped turning into sand* (Y/N): hollon I gotta set the mood real quick.

The Adventures of Y/N and Steven universeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें