"Rhea?" His tone was unsure, as he didn't know whether to believe that she was really here or not... it's really been a long time... "Why are you..?" She backed off him slightly, before gently grabbing both of his shoulders- seeming to take a close look at his features.

She's always been very touchy with people... and especially Shoto, but he learned not to mind... she's never hurt him... "I was right" She suddenly whispered, which made him raise an eyebrow, "You've really grown a lot in the past five years, I'm glad" Her purple eyes teared up for a moment, before she decided to wipe them away with her left hand.

It's already been five years? He learned not to count after the first two... "What are you doing here-"

"Hey, who's your friend Todoroki?" Kaminari suddenly asked, coming forward with the rest of their classmates who decided to wait outside of the store. He forgot that they were even here...

"She's my uhm..." He didn't really know what to call it... could they still be friends after so long?

Rhea seemed to sense his confusion and decided to make it easier for him, just like she's always done... "I'm Rhea, Shoto's childhood friend, it's nice to meet you" She reached her hand out to shake whoever would grab it, before returning her attention to Shoto. "You've done pretty well huh?"

She smiled at him, as the words sank in... she was probably worried... he's never been the social type, much unlike Rhea herself who always seemed to gain more friends wherever she went.. "Yeah... I guess- What are you doing here? When did you return from America?" 

He had a lot of questions, all in which he didn't seem to find the time to ask... he needed to know though... 

"My dad finally managed to move his business back to Japan, so here I am" Her expression softened a lot, as she reached to grab Shoto's right hand between her own. "I wanted to find you so badly, but I figured you would be in school right now- oh- I've heard a lot of what happened, you're quite the savior huh?" She elbowed his side as to prove her point, and he couldn't help but give her a gentle smile.

It's been so long, so he hasn't had to chance to fill her in... to tell her that he succeeded their promise...

"Yeah, I'm attending UA now, these are my classmates from the hero course" He told her- while he gestured towards his classmates who all waved at her in responds.

"I'm happy for you. You finally followed your heart instead of whatever was expected of you, I'm proud of you" 

Her gentle words never failed to surprise him... he's missed her so much.. five years is a long time... and she hasn't changed at all...

They were only ten years old when Rhea's family had to move to America, in order for her dad's business to take place... he remembers crying a lot those first few days, until he were forced to get himself together...

As they kept talking, a few of his classmates returned from the store, and seemed quite shocked to see Rhea. "Hello, are you one of Todoroki's friends?" Mina asked, as Rhea turned her attention away from Shoto to speak with the other girl.

"Yes. Are you another one of Shoto's classmates?" 

Mina hummed in reply, as a few 'uh's' could be heard from the other classmates who followed after her out of the store... "Already on first names huh? He's sure moving fast" He could distantly hear Momo whisper in a teasing tone to Jirou- who giggled alongside her raven haired classmate. What had he expected though? It usually means that you are pretty close with someone when they use your first name...

Rhea talked with a few of the girls from his class, before one of Mina's sentences stood out to him-

"You should totally hang out with us at the schools dorms someday"