33

Kara and Lena spent that first night making passionate love to each other they took their time pleasuring each others bodies. "I love you Lena Kieran Luthor...and I always will." Kara whispered as they lay together with just a sheet on them. "And I love you Kara Zor-El Danvers....and I always will." Lena replied. Sleep soon over powered them.

In the morning everyone decided that they should go to breakfast instead of eating in the house. "This looks like a lovely spot to have breakfast at." Sam stated as they walked up to the entrance of a small cafe. "Ok! Let's go then." Lena replied. The four of them walked in and waited to be seated. "Welcome to the 'Little Women Cafe' I'll be your waitress today, my names Alison.." The woman stated. "What can I get you ladies to drink?" She asked looking at them. "I think we'll start off with what three coffees? And a glass of orange juice darling?" Lena asked. Everyone nodded and let the waitress walk off so they could take a look at the menu.

After a few minutes everyone had placed their orders with Kara ordering the most off the menu leaving the waitress wondering where she put it all. "Lee...you gotta try these pancakes." Kara exclaimed as she stabbed a slice of pancake and put it in Lena's face. Lena gladly opened her mouth and took a bite. "You guys are ridiculously cute!" Alex groaned. "Yea come on guys...it's too early for all this lovey dovey stuff!" Sam groaned.

Lena rolled her eyes at them and continued to make cute comments to one another as they shared their food. "Kara never shares food. But now she's engaged to Lena she can't help herself with sharing food. Goes to show you how whipped she is." Alex stated. "I am not whipped." Kara groaned. "Oh but you are darling...but don't worry Alex is too." Lena replied. Alex stuck her tongue out at Lena who laughed in response. "Will the bill be separated or..." The waitress asked. Lena grabbed it quickly before pulling out her black card and handing it back to her. "What shall we do next on our last day here?" Kara asked. "Let's do some shopping...and take more pictures." Lena replied. "Ok...while you two do that we're gonna go do something else." Sam replied.

Once the card was given back to Lena they headed out for the day. Lena and Kara went one direction and Sam and Alex went the opposite direction.