21

Later that evening while Kara picked out a movie Lena took the opportunity to go through Kara's Pinterest account. She was surprised to find boards full of wedding and engagement ideas. 'You've been planning your wedding for a long time Kara...' Lena thought to herself as she clicked the phone off and returned to the living room and took a seat on the sofa beside the blonde. "Find something interesting to watch?" Lena asked. "Yea, I picked 'bridesmaids.' It's supposed to be funny." Kara replied with a smile.

Relaxing against the blondes shoulder as the movie began playing. Indeed it was funny. Very funny. Both woman were laughing hard they had tears coming out of their eyes. By the end of the movie they were still laughing. "That was really funny. Good choice darling." Lena stated as they readied for bed. "I'm glad you liked it Lee. Are you ready to go to work tomorrow?" Kara asked. "Not really. What about you?" Lena asked. "I suppose. I'll probably have a bunch of stuff to do though." Kara replied with a sigh.

"Well you can always come by for lunch, then we can complain about our days together." Lena stated. "I like the sounds of that. What would you like me to grab for lunch?" Kara asked. "Hmmm what bout big belly burger." Lena replied with a smile. "Alright. I'll grab it tomorrow afternoon." Kara said as she kissed Lena's cheek before lying down on her pillow. Lena soon followed and put her head on Kara's chest and absentmindedly drew designs on the blondes bare chest. Kara on the other hand began running her fingers through Lena's black hair calming the woman down. "Sleep now love..." Kara cooed softly as she shut her eyes still running her hands in Lena's hair.