7

A little while later Kara and Lena were snuggled together on the sofa watching a movie. Lena's head was resting on Kara's shoulder as the movie played on. "Lee...it's getting late..." Kara whispered. "What?..." Lena asked as she looked at her phone. "Oh shit! I should probably go..." Lena replied with a sigh. "Or...you could stay...if you wanted to that is..." Kara replied. "I'd have to go get some stuff and pack my bag for the weekend." Lena replied. "Oh..." Kara replied with disappointment in her voice. "Why don't you come over to my place instead? That is if you've packed already..." Lena suggested.

"Give me ten minutes!" Kara stated as she headed off to her bedroom followed by Lena. "You have a nice room! Very homey I like it. So what's Midvale like?" Lena asked as she sat on the bed. "It's your typical small town. There's a lot of diners, in the main part of the town. Near Eliza's house it's got more woods and a lake, with a few hiking trails. I think you'll like it. We can go on a hike while we're up there if you want." Kara stated. "Hmm sounds nice! Although getting to spend time with you for a long weekend will be wonderful for me." Lena said as she stood up walking over to Kara who was examining her clothes. Wrapping her arms around the blonde she put her head on her shoulder again.

"I like that dress! Oh, and you should definitely bring those too!" Lena said pointing at the shorts Kara had in her closet. "Why Lena Luthor, are you trying to tell me you want to see my body?" Kara asked. "Perhaps...didn't yo mention a lake? I think we should go swimming too. I mean it is summer time after all." Lena whispered. Kara bit her lip at the thought of Lena seeing her in a bikini. "Ok!" Kara exclaimed happily.

A few minutes later Kara was leaving her apartment with two bags of clothes and heading to Lena's penthouse in the back of the SUV with Lena right beside her.