35

Going back to work after doing all the wedding planning they did when they got back to their penthouse was exhausting. Everyone was bombarding them with questions about their upcoming wedding. They all wanted to know where it was gonna be and when and where they were going on their honeymoon. At times they were asked if they were having kids and if so how many. It was all very annoying. Kara quickly went to her office and shut her door shut her eyes and concentrated on Lena's heartbeat.

Lena however was busy dealing with the same questions. It had gotten to the point where she locked herself in her office and told Jess that from here on out only Kara, Sam or Alex were allowed to enter without her permission. Jess nodded and returned to her desk without another word. Around lunch time Kara made her way to L Corp with food for herself and Lena. She walked into the office with a smile on her face and sat the food down. "Hey beautiful!" Kara greeted as she walked over to Lena's desk. "Kara! I'm so glad you're here! Has it been hell for you too?" Lena asked as she stood up and walked to the blonde taking her into a hug.

"Yes. It has been. I've been repeatedly saying 'no comment' to everyone all day." Kara replied as she rubbed Lena's back. "I brought big belly burger and two shakes. Why don't we go sit on the sofa and relax, and we can talk about everything. Come on Lee." Kara cooed as she walked Lena over to the sofa. Lena curled up into Kara's side as they ate their food. "I can't wait till we're married and they can stop asking questions." Lena whispered. "Me too Lee...we'll be married in a few months and we'll be married, and on our honeymoon where one of us will come back pregnant with a half Kryptonian baby." Kara cooed. "Half kryptonian?" Lena asked. "Yes. Whoever winds up pregnant will only be pregnant for four to six months so it won't be as long as human pregnancy." Kara explained.

"What? Will I get powers if I get pregnant?" Lena asked. "Let's go to the DEO and ask my mom." Kara replied. "That sounds like a good idea." Lena replied. They finished their lunch and shared a few kisses before parting ways for the rest of the day.