26

Lena bit her lip as she looked at the blonde. Taking a deep breath Lena gingerly pulled out the velvet box from her pocket. Kara was engrossed in the television show so now was the perfect moment to pop the question. "Kara..." Lena said getting her attention. "Yea? Whats up Lee?" Kara asked not turning to face her. Rolling her eyes Lena clicked off the television causing a groan from the blonde. "Kara...I need to ask you something and I need your undivided attention for it." Lena stated. Kara looked at her with curiosity in her eyes.

Lena looked at the blonde..then to her hand and back. "Lee? What's wrong? You're scaring me." Kara stated. "Kara...six months ago this week I was dared by Sam to ask out the next woman who walked into Noonan's. That woman happened to be you and Alex. At first I was jealous that the beautiful blonde was already in a relationship with someone but then I heard the conversation and heard Alex call you sister. That's when I saw you leave in a haste so Sam all but shoved me out the door after you. Since that day we met I've only fallen deeper in love with you Kara Danvers, and now on our weekend get away...I want to ask you something. Kara Danvers...will you marry me?" Lena asked opening the ring box in her hand.

Kara's mouth dropped to the floor at that question. Tears filled her eyes. All she could do was nodded quickly and smile at her girlfriend....now fiancé! "Yes! Oh my Rao! Yes!" Kara exclaimed. "Oh thank god!" Lena exclaimed as she slid the engagement ring on the blondes left hand. "I love you Lena!" Kara breathed. "I love you too Kara. So much!" Lena exclaimed happily. They shared a kiss before they continued to cuddle on the sofa.