40

Later that night everyone headed off to bed. Kara and Lena were snuggled up in bed talking to one another about their honeymoon. "Are you really gonna rail me?" Kara asked. "Oh most definitely!" Lena growled. "Lee.. we need to behave till we're on our honeymoon." Kara whimpered. "I know...but...you're so fucking hot.." Lena whispered. "Go to sleep sweetheart." Kara said rolling her eyes. Lena smiled and lay her head on Kara's chest as Kara wrapped her arms around her body. Good night love." Kara whispered. "Good night darling." Lena replied.

In the morning Lena woke up to Kara hovering in the air still asleep. Shaking her head she sat up and gently pulled her down and laying across her body. A few minutes later Kara woke up and was met with the piercing green eyes of her fiancé. "Was I sleep floating again?" Kara asked. "Yes darling, but is ok cause I pulled you back down." Lena replied. "Come on let's go get breakfast I'm hungry." Kara groaned. "You and that stomach! It's a good thing I'm a literal billionaire!" Lena teased as they got out of the bed and headed downstairs.

After breakfast everyone begins doing the final preparations for the wedding tomorrow afternoon including moving Lena's things into Alex's room with Sam and Alex's stuff into Kara's room. "This sucks!" Lena groaned. "It's only for one night Lee...and today we can still have some fun in the meantime." Kara replied wagging her eyebrows. "Kara Danvers...you're gonna be the death of me...let's go shower now." Lena whispered as she lead Kara to her shower.

A few long minutes later they both stepped out of the shower with pouty lips and smiles on their faces. "That was amazing! It's gonna be so hard not sleeping next to you tonight." Lena stated. "I know...but it's only for tonight Lee...then tomorrow we'll be married and you can sleep with me for the rest of our lives...no interruptions." Kara stated. "Mmm I know!" Lena whispered.