chapter -14

Getting naina an ultrasound was as easy as they predicted. With Dr shalini's help and abhimanyu's influence it was a piece of cake. But what it showed wasn't so easy to digest.

" Captain I don't know how I should react. She is not pregnant. It was a false positive. The symptoms she was experiencing were just because of stress as I guessed earlier. I don't know how to tell her. She was so happy about it. I know it does make things easier for her, for you, for all of us but even I am feeling a void. Feeling empty for something that was never with us. "

" To think that rajveer will be with us in any form and to get that hope snatched. Sometimes I don't see the way life works. What was the need for those false hopes? " Abhimanyu said.
Shalini could just nod.

" Maybe so that the truth could come out. About rajveer sir and naina and About everything else. Maybe it was necessary for a new start. "

" How do we tell naina? " Shalini asked. The three of them had come with naina.

" With a good news. And I know a news that will make her forget all about this. "

" I doubt any news can take her mind off of her and rajveers baby unless it is... " As if on clue abhimanyu realised something and looked at aalekh with a newfound hope " Aalekh please tell me you found something. Please. " He begged the younger man.

" Yes sir, your doubts were true as well as major nayar allegations. "

" Never thought his allegations being correct will make me this happy. " Abhimanyu chuckled. Life truly is strange. It amazes you at every step.

" Guys what is it? Care to clue me in? "

Abhimanyu smiled. Let's take naina home please. We will tell her on the way.
On the way they told naina about her fake pregnancy results and as expected it broke her. But aalekh told her that there is something that will make up for it. But she couldn't believe it. Nothing is going to take this pain away. And still in her heart she always knew.

At yudi's place aalekh gathered everyone. Once he filled them with everything that happened at the hospital, he gathered everyone attention once again.

" Guys, when we all came here, abhimanyu sir tasked me with a more important task than i believed I could do. But it was his belief that only I could do it. And the task was to find rajveer sir. He believed that during the drill, as I was an orderly and was following him and naina was in the opposite team only I learned the nooks that rajveer sir had. And hence when all failed he tasked me with it before accepting that maybe he is really gone.
And I failed or I thought so. "

" Aalekh no more circles. Just this morning you said you had failed. Then what changed? " Sherry asked.

" My perspective changed. After our conversation I again remembered our drill and it reminded me of naveens tape. And I realised naina was looking at the wrong place for her brother. She was finding his innocence in places he was not looking for the clues he might have left. If she did she would have searched the tape before everything else. And maybe rajveer sir has realised it too. And so I instead of finding places he could have been I started looking for clues he might have left me and.. "

" And? " Naina asked almost hopeful while everyone held their breaths.

" He is alive. And it was a ruse he created for himself. But he is not safe. "

" How could you say all this? What did you find there.? "

" A hankey. His hankey that naina had given him. And it was binded in a trap just my eyes we're designed to see. A trap used in jails. Only rajveer sir would have thought that and he knew that I will come looking for him. "

" Classic raj. " Abhimanyu commented " But how do you know he is not safe. "

Because the place was too much devoid of any evidence. Too perfect. Rajveer sir would have made it look like an accident site. The only reason I can think off is someone else did it. And he didn't had his brilliance. And to clear evidence that rajveer sir created would simply mean that it wasn't a friend. "
After hearing everything aalekh said, everyone was spellbound for a moment. Tears tricling down everyone face. No one doubted aalekhs words neither they wanted to.

" If everything you are saying is true qaidi then we have to save him. " Huda said.

" Yes, chief. But will we find him. "

" We are not meant to. "

" What do you mean guru? " Ali asked.

" Naina you remember his last words to you. He wasn't going to fight openly anymore. We need to finish it. As soon as we declare him and naveen innocent he will be able to come out. Till then we have to trust him to take care of himself. For now all i know is he can be on run or he might have been captured. I want to believe the former. But anyhow we don't have much time. "

" Aalekh is right. And anything raj do in the meanwhile will be considered a criminal activity and can be worse for him. Let's gather our belongings and leave for KMA. You guys need to join your training and I need to prepare for my coronation. " Abhimanyu smiled meaningfully.

" And you both need to announce your engagement too. " Naina aaded.

" It can wait. " Sherry added

" No, it can't. After all we need to welcome abhimanyu sir father in law in our academy as well. "Huda said and everyone understood.

They all came closer and sang the only tune that resonates within the kma.

BHARAT K HUM NAUJAVAAN......

While exciting from there, as everyone was biding neelu goodbye, abhimanyu took Sherry aside and promised her that she will be free once they get successful in their mission.
Only if he knew she is planning to trap him for forever. But now is not the time. And it's not trapping if he falls willingly.