chapter 3

Abhimanyu not only forgave rajveer but managed to convince naina of his innocence too. They brought rajveer back and well. And now naina is again his prodigy. But something is different now but what they will only discover when they go to point 1857. I never thought that naina would go to point 1857 and that raj would take her but then haven't I truly?

Everything is according to the serial till rajveer and naina start shouting each other names there.

Nainaaaaaaaaaa.........

Rajveerrrrrrrrrr..........
Hearing his name his full name without the captain or sekhawat was making it difficult to just stand there. Just stand there and not touch her. Pull her towards himself, kiss her senseless like he would have done before. But things are different now. This is not the same naina. This is not his naina. But today she feels like his naina, the naina he loved and the naina who loved him.
The looks this naina is giving him right now isn't it the same way his naina would look at him. He was still in his thoughts when he heard her shouting his name again and the cliff returning it's echo ten folds.
He smiled, even if it's not his naina she is still the girl he loves. He kept looking at her and she kept looking at him. He noticed that she si coming closer but he didn't move. But she did. She came too close so close that their breaths were mingling together. Raj thought he would not be able to take anymore of this closeness and decided to step away but before he could naina touched his cheek and then his lips, his quivering lips and all he could see was her lips. He would never know who was the one who initiatef it but her lips were on his and they were kissing. Kissing like they will never kiss again like it's their last kiss. But it was there first kiss.

Atleast naina knew it to be their first. And then naina looked at rajveer. He was her mentor her senior. But he was rajveer. She had kissed him. He was not hers and yet he felt like hers . She felt like she has kissed him before. She had. It was raining. But they haven't. She doesn't remember any other time she has kissed him. Her head is spinning and she faints in rajveers arms.

Rajveer panics. He calls her name, jostles her but she doesn't wake up. He scoops her in his arms and gets ready to leave. He reaches back to his jeep and drives to KMA. Before reaching there he calls abhimanyu as he is the only one who can help him now.