chapter 4

Rajveer what happened. Why did you called me outside the gates that too so urgently?

Chauhan sahab naina is in the car and she is unconscious. I.... I need your help to take her to my quaters. It is important that no one sees her.

Naina... Unconscious. In your car. I do not understand raj. How? Where were you guys?

Not now abhimanyu? Please not now. Exhaustion was evident in rajveer's voice.

Abhimanyu knew what the use of his original name means. No questions asked. He will do whatever raj asks for. That's how much they meant to each other.

Okay raj I understand. I will distract the gaurds while you take naina inside.
Raj nodded.

Once inside their quaters, raj tucked naina into bed. Abhimanyu checked her vitals and told raj that she had fainted from exhaustion.

You sure chauhan sahab that it's just exhaustion. Do we need to take her to a hospital.

Yes raj I am sure. I have medical training you know that. And I am good at it. Saving lives was always more important to me than taking them.

I know and I can't tell you how glad we have been of your this skill at all times specially today. Rajveer thanked him with genuine gratitude.

Now will you care to explain exactly what happened? The suspense is killing me.

I kissed her. Raj admitted quitely waiting for judgement and fearing it would never come not from abhimanyu.

Okay.... You kissed her............ What ... You.... Kissed... Naina...... Wow.... Sorry..... Just didn't expected this. Expected an ambush, firings not this..

This made raj laugh at least a little. He couldn't help but worry about naina.

She is fine raj. Abhimanyu reassured her.
He continued saying- so you kissed her

We kissed.

And she fainted.

She fainted.

That bad.
And with that both friends laughed.

It's okay raj. It's not wrong. She loves you. She will realise this sooner or later.

I don't think I even deserve to hope that. You know today for a moment I felt that she was my naina. The way she was looking at me. I can't explain it chauhan sahab .

You don't need to raj. May be she was. Anyway she will always be your naina. Have you thought what will you tell her in the morning.

Not a clue my friend not a clue.

Classic raj. Abhimanyu commented and they laughed their hearts out.