chapter 8

Abhimanyu went ahead and sat with naina. He held her hand and started what he thought would be the most awkward conversation of his life. He could only remember one more awkward conversation like this which involved his own love life. But that story for another time.

" Naina i don't want to intrude and i know talking about this is difficult for you but i have to know. The timeline of all this is more important now. We would need to act quickly. "

" What do you mean? " Naina asked.
" He means naina we would like to guess the baby's age as I think it's already more than 3 months. Soon you will start showing. We need a plan for you before that. " Shalini explained.

Naina nodded

" When naina? " Abhimanyu asked again.

" After he took me to point 1857 . That night I stayed in his quaters. "

" I know " Abhimanyu said at the same time aalekh asked what Is point 1857.

Naina stayed silent so abhimanyu decided to answer it. " Point 1857 is the lovers point for KMA cadets. In our time couples used to go their if they wished their love to remain with them forever. It was sacred for us. I remember promising my girlfriend that I will surely take her there but that time hasn't come till now. " Abhimanyu said immediately realising he had said too much. But that was the magic of point 1857. No one could talk about it without remembering their own love. It was synonym to love for KMA cadets.

" And rajveer sir took you there. How long were you guys seeing each other naina. " Pooja asked with a hint of accusation in her tone.
" We never knew it was official naina. That you were together. " Yudi added

" Because we weren't. " Naina knew that they were judging her. She didn't care. But they were judging his rajveer too. She couldn't let them. So she will explain them even if it hurts her.
" We were not dating. We haven't even confessed. I head read about point 1857 in naveen bhaiya 's dairy a lot so I requested him to take me there. He didn't wanted to. But I was admant. He had no choice. " Naina smiled at the memory. It seemed a lifetime away. She continued " I remember going there with him but I don't remember coming back. I just remember waking up in his bedroom and he was there. " Confusion taking over her beautiful face.

Abhimanyu decided to fill in the gaps. " That's because you fainted. You kissed him and you fainted. "

" I remember kissing him and I remember shouting his name on the hill. We were shouting each other names and the echoes of our names together, that wishing pole , it was magical. "

" I know. "

" And than I fainted? What happened then? And how do you know? Rajveer sir told you about our kiss? "

" He had to. He needed to get you inside safely without anyone noticing. And the reason rajveer was inside his bedroom because I was outside on the single couch. We both had big days the next day so we both needed to sleep. But i guess rajveer didn't get any. "

" I don't remember everything clearly. But next thing I remember is waking up in his arms and realising what we had done. I was hysterical but he handled me and we confessed. " Naina couldn't continue anymore. The memory might be a happy one but remembering him was painful.

" Well he didn't do the right thing naina. " Huda spoke for the first time. " We might have accepted your feelings for each other but he was your teacher. He shouldn't have. "

" It was consensual huda" Naina defended him.

" Really, you barely remember anything. It's clear you were not in your senses. Are you even sure that you hadn't had anything that effected your senses. "