chapter 7

After aalekh got the pregnancy test kit, naina went to washroom to test. In the meantime nobody asked naina anything but all the girls and aalekh had the same questions in his mind. Naina doubting that she might be pregnant has made them realise that hers and rajveers relationship was more close then they let on. That the child naina thinks she is carrying can be of any other man, no one even has that thought.

Aalekh mind is busy in doing calculations. He has a habit of noticing everything and knowing everything. But he missed it. He knew that they were together. Before getting on that bus on that unfateful day , aalekh had noticed naina's happiness. He had even commented on it. He guessed that they had finally confessed but they might have been this close never crossed his mind. It's not that it was wrong for two people to get physically involved but rajveer was naina teacher and whoever knew rajveer would never associate him with such a scandal. Neither could aalekh believe rajveer could cross such a line with naina nor anyone else in the room did.

Naina came out of the room with mixed emotions on her face. " It's positive " She declared to no one in particular.
The temperature in the room turned colder somehow. No one knew what to say and how. The silence seemed as loud as their inner voices. Naina decided to break the silence. She needed to.

" It's rajveer" Naina said as if telling herself as well that it was him.

" Naina was it before the bus incident. " Aalekh asked before he could stop himself.
Naina nodded before sitting down on the couch. This all is getting too much for her.
Abhimanyu with yudi , ali and huda entered girls room for some discussion when they found everyone rooted to their spot.
" What happened guys? " Abhimanyu asked to no one in particular.
But no one replied. Naina decided she had to speak. Tell everyone the happy news. Why wouldn't she? She was happy. She had something that proved that he loved her, that he was with her. She found a hope, hope that rajveer will still exist. She is past caring what the society will say. The society has never done any good to her anyway. The only reason she was a little upset was because this will hinder her training and she had promised rajveer that she will be the best cadet passout.

" I am pregnant with rajveers child. I just found out right now. " Naina told everyone but her eyes we're on abhimanyu. Somehow she knew he will understand. And he did. He closed the distance between him and naina and hugged her. Like a drowning person adheres to an anchor. He had tears in his eyes. How much he had wished for this day but never did he imagined when the day will come his raj will not be here to share it with him. And then both naina and abhimanyu were crying. Happiness and sadness mingling in their tears . Happy that rajveer's baby is existing inside naina but sadness that rajveer will never know this little miracle.

As abhimanyu separated from naina he could feel all eyes on them and he could see the shock and disbelief in them. They believed it was wrong after all naina was his student. They had accepted their love but this was unacceptable. But first they didn't understand how this could even happen. Rajveer was their idol. He couldn't have done that. He couldn't have gotten naina pregnant not while they were in the boundation of the academy. But he did.

But no one had the heart to tell naina that this is wrong and she will have to face it's consequences . They feared for her. Abhimanyu looked at their faces, remembered their devotion to rajveer and decided that it's high time they should know the truth without altercations. But first he had to calm naine down and let her rest.