Draco's Epilogue

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

A half fulfilled life-that's what Draco called it. It's all he had known since nineteen ninety six. Since he killed the girl he loved at her request.

He wasn't surprised, he deserved it. His son, was the best thing he had gotten from the life without Juliet but still, he wasn't born from the woman he should have been. Astoria Greengrass, was no Juliet Nott and she knew it. She knew that Draco had never stopped loving another but the security of a Pureblood marriage was too good to give up.

Draco still thought about the events after Juliet's death, even now, as an old man. One memory, had stuck with him, all this time.

"Hey" Theo shouted as he walked into Draco's manor, uninvited.

"I'm in my office and do you ever knock?" Draco huffed loudly.

"Nope" Theo smirked as he leant against the doorframe. "I got a letter from Tom yesterday".

"Yeah?" Draco asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah, turns out, he's a better professor than we would have ever thought" Theo chuckled but Draco was paying more attention to the moving photo in his hands.

"What are you looking at?" Theo walked over, snatching the photo from his hands but when his own eyes inspected it, his face fell. "Oh Draco, I miss her too" Theo smiled softly as he stroked his thumb over the photo of his sister. Her brown hair blowing in the wind and wrapping around her face as she laughed.

"There was something I never told you..." Draco gulped.

"What?" Theo asked as he took a seat opposite Draco, placing the photograph back onto the desk.

"Juliet..she uh-wanted me to tell you, that she loved you and she was so happy to of had a brother like you" Draco smiled softly as he watched Theo's eyes well up slightly.

"Yeah uh...that's something" Theo sniffled, standing up and smoothing out the material of his suit. "W-where's scorpius?" Theo asked, changing the subject.

"He's with Astoria" Draco smiled softly, looking back to the photograph.

"Wanna get drunk?" Theo asked with raised eyebrows.

"Sure why not" Draco cleared his throat, watching Theo leave the room but before following after him, he took one last look at the photo, a small smile on his face as he tucked it back into his top drawer.

Even as an old man, dying in his bed, alone. Draco remembered that moment, the moment that he and Theo were so vulnerable, even after years without her. He hoped that Theo had found her again, joined her in paradise because Draco was sure he was going the other way. He was certain that even Tom, would be with them but not him, no. He didn't deserve to see her again.

So, when Draco took his last breath on this earth, he didn't expect to open his eyes to another. Where he was his younger self again and where Juliet Nott was leaning over him with a smile.

"Jules.." Draco gasped, reaching out and touching her face.

"And you were so sure that you'd never see me again" Juliet smiled.

"I-what?" Draco's eyes were wide as he took her in.

"I watched you Draco, you doubted yourself so much" Juliet shook her head with a frown.

"After what I did-..."

"Shhh" Juliet pressed her finger to his lips. "Come with me" Juliet stood up, holding her hand out for Draco. He took it with no hesitation, watching as the white cotton dress that Juliet was wearing swayed in the wind around her ankles. That's when he realised, he was no longer led on a bed but outside, at the black lake to be exact. His eyes scanned his surroundings as he let Juliet pull him along and there in the distance, under an oak tree, he saw Theo, Tom and three boys he didn't recognise. His mouth parted as a toothy grin grew on his face.

Juliet spun around, walking backwards now as they got closer to the tree, a huge smile was on her face as a giggle escaped her lips and as Draco watched the afternoon sun, dance across her golden skin, he thought she looked like an angel.

"I've found us all another friend" Juliet spoke in a sing song voice, dropping Draco's hand and stepping aside.

"Draco" Theo had a huge smile on his face as he stood up, jogging over to Draco and pulling him into a hug.

Draco couldn't believe it, it had been so long since he'd seen his friend as his teenage self.

"Malfoy" Tom smirked as he spoke and for the first time, Draco pulled him into a hug.

"Good to see you Riddle" Draco spoke with a laugh.

"These are my friends from 1943" Juliet spoke, earning Draco's attention once more and as she motioned for him to come to her with her finger, Draco walked forwards like a lost puppy. "This is Evan Rosier, Timothee Nott and...Abraxas Malfoy" Draco's head spun as he looked at the boy who resembled his younger self.

"Hi Draco" Abraxas greeted his grandson with a pat on the shoulder.

"Hi gramps" Draco let out a breath.

"I've waited for you..." Juliet spoke as she took draco's hands into her own.

"Ive waited for you, Juliet...Juliet Nott, I never stopped loving you" Draco looked into her brown eyes, the ones he'd fallen in love with as a boy. His hands found her cheeks quickly as he pulled her into a kiss, their lips smashing together. The loud hollers of their friends made them pull apart, Juliet letting out a loud giggle.

As Draco kept his hands firmly on Juliet's waist, he finally realised that life didn't end with death. No, for him, it had just started.

And he couldn't wait, to be infatuated with Juliet Nott for eternity.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼