The Dark Lord

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

"Draco" Juliet let out a sigh as his hands caressed her face.

"Are you okay?" Draco's eyes searched her face.

"Yes I'm okay" Juliet nodded and gulped harshly as Draco helped her back onto her feet.

"Please know that I'm sorry about this, I don't want you here, every bone in my body is telling me to take you away but..."

"He'll kill you Draco. If being here keeps you alive then I'm okay with it" Juliet wasn't sure she was okay with it, but Draco being killed was not an option.

"You're wearing the necklace" Draco ran his hands down to Juliet's collarbones and let his thumb swipe over the oval cut emerald.

"Of course" Juliet smiled softly but their moment of bliss was interrupted.

"Draco" Narcissa Malfoy's voice caught the attention of everyone in the foyer and Juliet peeked around Draco's body to see her. Her hair was black with platinum blonde stripes resting around her face, she was dressed in none other than the finest clothes money could buy.

"Mother...this is Juliet" Draco stepped aside and the blank expression on his mother's face turned into a small smile as she slowly walked forwards.

"Hello, Mrs Malfoy...it's nice to meet you" Juliet smiled and bowed her head slightly. She'd never met a boys parents before and it wasn't exactly the ideal situation to do so.

"Please call me Narcissa. You're even more beautiful than I imagined Juliet" Narcissa took Juliet's hand into her own and gave it a small squeeze and that's when Juliet realised, she was just like any another mother. She wanted to protect her child.

"Thank you Narcissa, as are you" Juliet suddenly felt a lot less scared. Having Narcissa here was comforting.

"Juliet you'll have to forgive my husband, he's not going to be as...welcoming as I am. He's set in his ways, but do not let his words affect you" Narcissa gave Juliet a knowing look.

"It's okay...I expect it after all of these years" it was the truth. Juliet had been tormented for years about her blood status.

"Enough talking. The dark lord is getting impatient" Lucius Malfoy descended the stairs into the foyer. His voice was cold and Juliet felt a chill run down her spine. His eyes didn't meet hers for even a second. "Ah Tiberius...nice to see you again" Lucius' voice held no enthusiasm and Juliet knew he was just trying to keep pleasant conversation between a fellow pureblood.

"Indeed...although not under good circumstances" Tiberius' eyes found Juliet, sending her one final glare.

"Come on darling" Draco placed a soft hand on the small of Juliet's back, guiding her towards two large black doors. Her heart rate spiked with every step she took and had Draco's touch not been grounding her, she would have lost it.

Theo followed behind them and even though he was not next to her, she could still feel the heat from his body. Knowing that Theo would be sat next to her was comfort in itself.

As Lucius and Tiberius pushed the large doors open, Juliet got the first glimpse of the room between the gap in their bodies. A large black wood table, grand chairs, marble floor and...him. All she could see was the back of his head but as he was altered to their presence he stood up, his long cloak dragged along the floors and his eyes pierced into the two men who entered the room first. They both bowed down to him, submitting to him in a way that made Juliet feel utterly sick.