Revelations

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

Another week had passed and things between Juliet and Draco were more awkward than ever. Juliet preferred it when she hated him, when she could act as though he didn't exist but now, she couldn't. It had become very obvious to her that she had some sort of feelings for him and it terrified her. This was not the time for her to catch feelings for the boy who had so many secrets, the boy who could put her life in immediate danger but maybe, she liked the thrill more than she would admit.

After the night in her dorm, the pair of teenagers carried on with their patrolling as if nothing had happened. They'd gone back to having general conversation, taking about the weather and all of their classes but neither of them mentioned the two moments they'd had that day. It was better this way for now because Juliet was still on a mission to figure out what was going on with Theodore Nott, unfortunately she hadn't seen much of him since the day he nearly killed her in the corridor and she couldn't help but think that Draco had something to do with that.

Juliet was currently in the library, sat at a table in the far corner, surrounded by book's. Her homework had begun to pile up, so in true Ravenclaw fashion, Juliet set aside a whole evening for it. She was half way through her last lot when the boy in question walked in to the library. Juliet had never seen Theodore Nott step foot in here before, so it peaked her interest and it peaked even more when she saw him sneak into the restricted section. It was now or never. The brunette girl stood up quietly from her chair and crept behind him, making sure to keep her distance enough that he wouldn't see her. She watched from behind a bookshelf as he lifted a book from the very top of another shelf, he brushed the dust off, of it and as he did, Juliet could just make out the title. 'Vanishing cabinets and how they tick'. Her eyebrows furrowed deeply, what did he want with a book about vanishing cabinets? It was a very old fashioned way of travel for the witch or wizard and incredibly dangerous should the cabinet in question not be correctly repaired.

As she watched him carefully, the curly haired boy spun around, making Juliet jump. She stumbled back and hit her spine against the wood of a bookshelf and she slapped her hand over her mouth so that she didn't let out a squeal of pain. Juliet prayed to Merlin that the boy would quickly disappear in fear of being caught but it was naive of her, it was Theodore Nott. He would just kill or torture whoever it was he found. His footsteps got closer and closer and Juliet found herself backing away towards the wall, maybe he wouldn't see her, it was dark after all.

Theodore's green eyes searched the darkness and he wasn't surprised when he met wide brown eyes. Standing against the wall in the darkness, hiding in plain sight. His eyes narrowed and his jaw clenched when he realised she had been following him and it wasn't as simple as just letting her go. If anyone found out about their task, not only would they die, but so would their families. Theo did not care much for his own father, he didn't care for him at all really. His mother was the one that he loved but she was gone, lost to the earth when he was merely a child. However, his friends, they cared for their families and he would do anything for them.

"Juliet Walters...what a surprise" Theo shook his head as he spoke.

"I was just leaving" Juliet decided to brush it off. Act as though she wasn't here for him. She walked forwards clutching her robes around her body but he stepped to the side, stopping her from leaving.

"I know you weren't here of your own accord. What would a good girl like you be doing in the restricted section, hm? I'm sorry Juliet but I cannot let you leave" Theo took a small step forward, his chest was practically touching her body. He towered over her and that made him feel powerful.

"What? Are you going to strangle me again?" Juliet wasn't afraid anymore. Her fear made her weak.

"No...but you do need to come with me and it's not a choice" Theo's teeth were gritted, making his voice come out in a low growl.

Juliet gulped, she could run, but she wouldn't get far. So she decided to oblige, it was easier than fighting. She stood tall, pushing her chest out as she did so.

"Okay" She nodded her head and Theo seemed taken back, he expected her to kick and scream but he liked her much better when she did what she was told.

"Come on then" Theo smirked as he gripped the top of her arm with his large hand. Guiding her back into the main part of the library and then out into the hall. As Juliet's shoes scuffed along the corridor, she realised exactly where he was taking her. They entered the dungeons rather quickly, Theo's steps were definitely much larger than Juliet's, it would explain why she had barely been able to stay on her own feet. They came to a standstill outside of a large door, a serpent was wrapped around the whole doorframe and the intricate carvings showed its age.

"Mudblood" Theo spoke casually as if the word wasn't pure evil and Juliet scoffed. "Something wrong princess?" Theo quirked an eyebrow at her disgust.

"Two things, don't call me princess and the fact that you can speak that word with no cares, it's vile" Juliet spat the words and she actually smiled when she saw his nostrils flare.

His grip on her arm tightened and she knew there would be bruises left behind but she didn't care right now. She was too busy taking in the Slytherin common room. Everything was green and grand looking, a large window graced the wall on the far side. The murky waters of the black lake rippled against it, omitting a dull light into the room. It was nothing like her own common room, it didn't feel warm and safe. It was cold and dark and Juliet thought this was where people would come to die.

Her body was hurled up a flight of stairs, into a corridor, where many other doors sat and Theodore pulled her to the one right at the far end before he pushed it open with ease. Shoving her body into the room, his grip on her was finally released and her hand immediately came up to cradle the delicate area. Her eyes travelled around the room, she took in the four poster beds and the mahogany woodwork but what caught her eye the most, was a pair of wide grey eyes, staring straight into her soul.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼