Malfoy Manor

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

Draco's body stiffened in his chair. A grimace was resting on his face as his eyes scanned the rest of the large table. Bellatrix Lestrange, Antonin Dolohov, Alecto Carrow, Amycus Carrow and Fenrir Greyback were some of the faces he recognised, but there were many he didn't know.

His mother's hand was placed upon his under the table and his father was trembling from beside him. The dark lord was at the head of the table, his beady eyes watched everyone's movement's very precisely and Draco wanted to escape from under his glare.

"I have bought you all here today...to discuss the progress on our next task...Draco, please...indulge us" the dark lord ushered Draco to speak by holding his hand out towards him, his skin was a slickly colour of white and his nails were almost black.

"Uh- the cabinet is nearly ready...I just need a few more months" Draco's voice was quiet and wobbly, something the dark lord easily picked up on because he rose to his feet and made his way to the back of Draco's chair. His discoloured cloak pooled around the feet of Draco's chair and his boney fingers had a tight grip around the intricate wood design.

"A few more months?" He mocked Draco's tone of voice as he spoke "I have no idea...why it is taking you so long. With the help of the Nott boy, you should already be done" his voice was so close to Draco's ear and he felt a shiver run down his spine. Don't look in my head, please don't.

"I sense something has thrown you off course hm?" The dark lord circled his chair and suddenly Draco was staring into the eyes of the devil.

"No...my lord" Draco shook his head. His act wasn't fooling anyone.

"Let me take a look for myself boy"

"Legilimens" the dark lord did not need a wand to preform such a spell and as soon as Draco heard the word, he closed off all memories of her. Locking them away behind a steel door but as the dark lord dove deeper and deeper into his mind, worry took over Draco's entire body and all he could think about was Juliet and what would happen to her should he find anything and suddenly, Juliet's face was front and centre in his mind and there was nothing he could do to stop it, the door came swinging open and the dark lords mind was being flooded with Juliet Walters. 

"Draco stop!" Juliet squealed as his fingers dug deeper into her ribs.

"Why? It's soooo funny right?" Draco had her body trapped under his. She thought it was funny to tickle him, well now it was her turn.

"Please stop! I'll...do...anything!" Juliet's laugh was intoxicating.

"Anything?" Draco smirked at her words.

"Yes!" Juliet's arms and legs were flailing around, trying anything to move Draco's body.

"Kiss me" Draco shrugged. He could have definitely thought of something better but a kiss from Juliet was worth a thousand galleons.

Draco released his grip on her body and as her laughter died out, he found himself staring into her brown eyes. His hands brushed through her hair before his lips met hers. Juliet smiled against his lips as he hands tugged at the hair on the nape of his neck.

"Why the fuck did you do that!" Theo's voice was loud as it echoed around the room.

"She needs to be kept safe! It's the only way!" Draco huffed as he placed his head in his hands.

"What?! Making her so depressed that she won't leave her room is keeping her safe? You can keep her safe Draco! We can keep her safe! She loves you!" Theo paced around the room.

"I don't love her!" Draco's chest heaved up and down, he was lying.

"You're lying! You love her. You loved her long before I knew about it, you've loved her since you first saw her in the corridor, you just didn't know it yet!" Theo's words swirled in Draco's mind. He was right. He's loved her since he saw her shouting at Nott outside of the great hall. It's her, it was always going to be her.

"What would you know Nott...Leave!" Draco pointed towards the door. He was done with this conversation.

Draco watched as her chest rose and fell, she was exhausted but now that their true feelings were out in the open, Draco could feel the calmness radiating from her body.

He was scared, utterly terrified of loving another but Juliet made all of his worries drift away. She was a ray of sunshine in his world of dark.

Her body sifted slightly under Draco's intense stare, as if she knew he was watching her. Her eyelids fluttered open slightly and brown met grey.

"I love you Draco" she mumbled in her sleepy state.

"I love you too...Juliet Walters"

Draco's head felt as if it was about to explode, pain seared through his skull as the dark lord slipped out of his mind and he knew, he was doomed.

"Who is Juliet Walters?!"

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼