Save me to save you

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

1943

Juliet opened her eyes to be met with a huge headache and a snoring Evan Rosier. Her hands immediately went to her temples, to try and relieve some of the pressure but she gave up after a few minutes. With a large sigh, she climbed out of bed and made the way to the bathroom. Stripping herself of all her clothes and getting into a steaming hot shower, once she was satisfied with her cleanliness, she got out and wrapped a towel around her body, whilst she brushed her teeth.

Juliet poked her head around the door to see Evan still asleep, so she crept over to her chest of draws and pulled out a tennis style skirt and a jumper. Once she was changed, she went back into the room.

"Evan" Juliet shook the boy roughly and he awoke with a squeal. "Sorry" Juliet smiled softly.

"Don't do that" Evan chuckled as he sat up on Juliet's bed.

"Thank you...for bringing me back up here last night" Juliet patted his shoulder.

"I-I didn't bring you up here, Tom did" Evan looked at Juliet with raised eyebrows. Juliet's eyes widened as the memories started to come back to her.

"Oh right yeah, sorry" Juliet blushed a deep shade of red.

"What did you say to him last night? He was upset, he punched the wall, had blood all over his hand and when I called him 'my lord' he told me to call him Tom and to tell the others to never call him that again" Evan let out a breathy chuckle but Juliet's body stiffened. Did she get through to him?.

"I need to go and speak to him" Juliet ran out of her dorm and went into the common room, but none of the boys were there, so instead, she made her way up the flight of stairs on the other side of the common room. Tom was a prefect so, he had his own quarters.

Her legs moved fast as she climbed the stairs and her closed fist pounded against the wood of door. After knocking for about ten seconds straight, a tired looking Tom,swung the door open.

"Can you stop your obsessive knocking" he groaned as he looked at Juliet.

Juliet opened her mouth to talk but as her eyes drifted downwards, she realised that he wasn't wearing a shirt. Her cheeks flushed as she cleared her throat.

"C-can I come in?"

"Do you have to?" Tom rolled his eyes.

"Yes. It's rather important" Juliet spoke in a low tone and Tom finally stood aside, allowing her entrance.

"Talk" Tom said blandly as he took a seat on the small sofa that rested in the middle of the room.

"Um-last night, Evan told me you told him not to call you 'my lord' anymore. Does that mean..."

"Yes" Tom spoke before Juliet could finish.

"I-I can go home?" Juliet felt tears well in her eyes.

"Please don't cry again" Tom leant back against the sofa.

"I won't" Juliet huffed as she wiped her eyes.

"Unfortunately, you're stuck here till October though, are you not?" Tom raised his eyebrows in question.